I Feel Like Slappin Sum1 2day; Cant Be Around U
U ever had one of those days at work:
I don't really wanna work, I'm tired
I hate my 9 to 5
And I'm thinking bout killin my boss today
I'm thinking bout killin my boss today (it's just a thought man)-Ludacris "Slap"
Well I dont think about killin no1...but a quick slap does cross my mind at times. I'm just sayin.
________________________________________________
I like to leave the past in the past. I especially like to leave past boyfriends in the past bcuz hey..ur an ex for a reason. Buuuut I have an ex that likes to pop up every 2-4 months to see if everything is all good. It wasnt all good the last 9458495459 times..aint nuthin changed! I thought at first we coulda been friends but quickly realized that he is not capable of handling even a simple friendship. So I had to cut a brutha off. Nonetheless...he still tries..I give him an E for Effort but like Keyshia Cole says..LET IT GO!
And I'm tired of laying all alone wondering will he come home or call
and you'd apologize and make it seem alright
when you're not sorry at all
I can't see you no more, already tried that before
I just can't be around you, boy I'm closing the door-Brownstone "Around U"
I don't really wanna work, I'm tired
I hate my 9 to 5
And I'm thinking bout killin my boss today
I'm thinking bout killin my boss today (it's just a thought man)-Ludacris "Slap"
Well I dont think about killin no1...but a quick slap does cross my mind at times. I'm just sayin.
________________________________________________
I like to leave the past in the past. I especially like to leave past boyfriends in the past bcuz hey..ur an ex for a reason. Buuuut I have an ex that likes to pop up every 2-4 months to see if everything is all good. It wasnt all good the last 9458495459 times..aint nuthin changed! I thought at first we coulda been friends but quickly realized that he is not capable of handling even a simple friendship. So I had to cut a brutha off. Nonetheless...he still tries..I give him an E for Effort but like Keyshia Cole says..LET IT GO!
And I'm tired of laying all alone wondering will he come home or call
and you'd apologize and make it seem alright
when you're not sorry at all
I can't see you no more, already tried that before
I just can't be around you, boy I'm closing the door-Brownstone "Around U"
Comments