In Heavy Rotation 2/19/08: "It's Over Now"- Day 26

When I really like a song..I play it over and over and over and over and over..well u get the point.

If I like the way sum1 sings a certain note/word/whatever..I will rewind it over and well u kno.

If I'm really lovin a song..it gives me chills when I listen to it.

Currently the song that has given me the chills and got me pressin repeat is:

It's Over Now by Day 26.

Day 26 are the Making the Band guys. I'm so excited for them and I cant wait to get their album. And their voices...oh my goooodness...each one of them bruthas can SANG!! Beautiful soul music..I hear ya boo booz!

To listen Go here>>>> http://thathotish.blogspot.com/search/label/Day%2026

Here are a rough transcription of the lyrics by a gracious person sumwhere in internet land lol:

Girl I pray to God I'm dreamin And that's not my bags, next to my keys (and) As if you throw it all away, throw away our kids (and) That house on the hill and, all the work we put in through the year

Babygirl what if your mom would've left your daddy then i wouldn't of never had you think of where we would've been then Think of where we woulda been then Or baby what if my mom woulda met your papi Got together and made things happen Then we probably wouldn've been kin

[chorus] You say its over now But i beg to differ and i hear you now sayin you dont want me no more its over now the game is over, i just lost tick, tick, tick... my clock just ran out just like the morning after please dont say you mean like a benediction from a pastor babygirl im askin you to reconsider everything that your feelin gotta be somethin we can work out dont say its over now

[verse 2-mike] baby think about what your doin dont make any hasty moves girl what chu provin? cause you know right now i love you and if i needed to, i'll do what i have to show you that i need you baby

[bridge-willie] Babygirl what if your mom would've left your daddy then i wouldn't of never had you think of where we would've been then Think of where we woulda been then Or baby what if my mom woulda met your papi Got together and made things happen Then we probably would've been kin

[chorus] You say its over now But i beg to differ and i hear you now sayin you dont want me no more its over now the game is over, i just lost tick, tick, tick.... my clock just ran out just like the morning after please dont say you mean like a benediction from a pastor babygirl im askin you to reconsider everythin that your feelin gotta be somethin we can work out dont say its over now

[verse 3-robert] call the war off, bring the troops home please dont say its over now my heart cant take no more i been sayin' this for so long you can take everything i own but please dont take your love away from me its the most important

[chorus] You say its over now But i beg to differ and i hear you now sayin you dont want me no more its over now the game is over, i just lost tick, tick, tick...... my clock just ran out just like the morning after please dont say you mean like a benediction from a pastor babygirl im askin you to reconsider everythin that your feelin gotta be somethin we can work out dont say its over now.


I would love to kno what yall think of this song:)

Comments

BassClef75 said…
Thanks for inspiration Ms Soulstress. I look forward to reading your blog!! I hope you have a good week!

Love,
BassClef75

Popular Posts