Introduction

I love music. I love listenin to music, I love going to concerts, I love to sing.

I also love to write but rarely have enuff time/make enuff time to devote to writing. (I started a novel about 2/3 years ago..I've only written roughly 4 pages thus far..sad I kno)

While tryin to get a good friend to get back in to writing, I suggested he create a blog where he can write about whats goin on with him..music...whatever. I then decided to take my own advice.
So thats how this blog got birthed lol. Not very exciting of an intro but at least you know the rhyme and reason for this blog.

I cant say that I have a concrete idea of what this blog is going to be. What I do know is it'll prob have a mixture of music suggestions, what I'm listening to, & a lil of what's happenin in my life. I also figure why not write about other things I love such as books, shows etc. So there will be some of that as well.....hence the title Life in Song, ETC.

B4 I end this..here are a few things u mite wanna kno:

Fav kinds of music: R&B, Hip Hop, Gospel, and Shania Twain ;)

Fav Artists: Jodeci, Toni Braxton, Jagged Edge, Shania, Tyrese, Maxwell, T.I., Jay-Z, Jeezy, Usher, Yolanda Adams, Keith Sweat, Mario, Mary J., 30 Seconds to Mars, Incubus, Staind, and many more.

Fav Books: Thriller, Detective Fiction, Comedy, African Amer Fiction.

Fav Shows: Reality TV, Nip/Tuck, L&O SVU, Dirty Sexy Money, Girlfriends.

Feel free to leave me comments & some musical, book, & show suggestions!!!

Comments

Popular Posts