You Cant Always Give Luv in the Club.

1st off.. "Luv in the Club" by Usher feat Jeezy is my heat!

2nd: I kno bein forward is sumtimes the best policy.

Anywho..

If a woman flirts w/ a guy in the club or wherever..does it always mean that she wants to drop/get those digits?

I mean if I see an attractive guy..I might have a polite, flirty convo with him..and then I'd like to keep it movin. B4 I even come over to you..9 times outta 10 I know whether or not exchangin numbers is a good thing lol. But I tend to get caught in these predicaments where I flirt..I wanna keep it movin..and then the guy asks for my number. So then I gotta quickly ponder whether or not I'd really go on a date with this guy, if he most likely will be blowin up my phone, etc. etc.

Now there are many reasons why I mite not wanna drop the digits: I know he got 58685960569 "homegirls" (if ya kno what I mean), he is likely to catch a case real soon, he got 54666058 kids and is prob gonna try to make me his next baby mama, etc. etc. It could be anything. Sometimes I think a guy is cute...I like his swagger..buuuuutttt I aint tryin to give my number to every attractive guy that walks up in the club.

So what shuld I do..stop flirtin...say hi and walk away quickly..I dunno. I just think that just becuz u flirt dont always mean you want anything more than that. But mayb I'm alone in this. My homeboy told me that guys dont have time to try & figure out womens' intentions. Which I can understand to an extent. Buuuut...if we talkin for 2 minutes and I dont ask if u got a girl/kids/anything relatin to your status...most likely I aint tryin to holla. I'm just saying.

Also..if by chance you do get a girl's number...you call...leave a message...text her...and she NEVER RESPONDS...chances are she aint interested anymore. Maybe she wasnt interested in the first place. But what is the point of blowin up sum1's phone. Every cell has caller ID now rite...she kno its you...yes she is ignorin u...call sum1 else. I dont get it. Yes she culd answer and say please stop callin me like I owe you $$...but dont actions speak louder than words?

Ahhh...You cant always give love in the club...or mayb its just me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
People should read this.
QuietStorm said…
Thx Kiersten..I think so too;)

Popular Posts