Future Baby Daddy Requirements
B. Scott..who I adore did his FBDR on Youtube and it has inspired me to do a list as well. First off..let me say that I aint tryin to have a baby daddy in any near or far future, but what it means is what a guy needs to have to be my man. And not just any man..but my long-term relationship, we bout to be on that Jagged Edge "Let's Get Married" tip>>>man.
These requirements may change from time to time but at this moment this is what I've come up with. Kinda weird that my list is similar to a gay man's list..but guess he just got good taste! ROFL!
In no order:
10) Attractive
This is important folks! Like I always say...in the dark u mite not see it..but in the mornin you dont wake up to personality..you wake up to that FACE! When I wake up I dont want to think I'm havin a nightmare..I want a smile on my face. Now I have a friend who says I will only give drop dead gorgeous guys the time of day..but that aint true. Long as ur attractive to me...thats all that matters. But dont hate me cuz a sista got good taste! Along with attractiveness goes STYLE. You gotta dress well...have that swagger!!!
9) Good Sense of Self
You gotta know who you are. We can grow together but if ur lost...the relationship is going to be lost. You also gotta love urself cuz how can u love me if you cant love urself? And I luuuuvvvs myself so..we gotta be on the same accord.
8) Goals
You gotta have goals in life and be actively trying to achieve them. I aint draggin myself thru grad school to be with a man on the couch 24/7. And whats life without goals? Dont want stagnation. Unless u've reached a certain level of success...then its ok hahhaa;)
7) Can take care of self
Financially, mentally, stable living situation, transportation. Basically be on your grown man and get things done. If you can cook..extra added bonus;)
6) Strong Man aka No CLINGY
Let me do me...u do u..and when we're together we'll do us. Even if we're married..dont want no man up under me every second of the day. Secure in hiself that if he dont kno where I am..he still can trust I'm doin right.
5) Smart
I wanna be able to talk to my man about everything from Flavor Flav's crazy a$$ to Bush's crazy a$$. He doesnt have to know everything but he gotta know sumthin. I want to be able to learn from him and vice versa. Dont have to be college educated just gotta be intelligent.
4) Funny
I have to be able to have a good time with you. Gotta have personality, naturally funny, and fun. Who wants to be bored? I'm goofy and I like a guy who can make me laugh. Its a neccessity.
3) Supportive
I need a guy who is gonna be there for me..without me always having to ask. He needs to be able to be my shoulder, my rock, my support. And I will do the same for him of course. If I need sumthin..he's gonna do what he can to supply it. Sounds like a partnership to me.
2) Knows how to be in a good, stable, adult, relationship
I dont have an education degree so I aint tryin to teach a man how to be my man. Of course there maybe sum things that need to be addressed..but as a whole he's gonna have to know how to treat a woman.
1) Knows a good woman & treats her that way (bcuz he is a good man)
If u have a good woman..u treat her as such. You dont cheat, you'll be patient, you'll love her unconditionally, you'll go at her speed. Long as you're with her thats all that matters. This may sound like #2..but it is different. U can know how to be in a relationhip but still dog a good woman out. So they're connected but not the same.
WHHHHHEWWWWW!! I dunno if this man is out there and still single..but I still have a bit of hope lol;)
These requirements may change from time to time but at this moment this is what I've come up with. Kinda weird that my list is similar to a gay man's list..but guess he just got good taste! ROFL!
In no order:
10) Attractive
This is important folks! Like I always say...in the dark u mite not see it..but in the mornin you dont wake up to personality..you wake up to that FACE! When I wake up I dont want to think I'm havin a nightmare..I want a smile on my face. Now I have a friend who says I will only give drop dead gorgeous guys the time of day..but that aint true. Long as ur attractive to me...thats all that matters. But dont hate me cuz a sista got good taste! Along with attractiveness goes STYLE. You gotta dress well...have that swagger!!!
9) Good Sense of Self
You gotta know who you are. We can grow together but if ur lost...the relationship is going to be lost. You also gotta love urself cuz how can u love me if you cant love urself? And I luuuuvvvs myself so..we gotta be on the same accord.
8) Goals
You gotta have goals in life and be actively trying to achieve them. I aint draggin myself thru grad school to be with a man on the couch 24/7. And whats life without goals? Dont want stagnation. Unless u've reached a certain level of success...then its ok hahhaa;)
7) Can take care of self
Financially, mentally, stable living situation, transportation. Basically be on your grown man and get things done. If you can cook..extra added bonus;)
6) Strong Man aka No CLINGY
Let me do me...u do u..and when we're together we'll do us. Even if we're married..dont want no man up under me every second of the day. Secure in hiself that if he dont kno where I am..he still can trust I'm doin right.
5) Smart
I wanna be able to talk to my man about everything from Flavor Flav's crazy a$$ to Bush's crazy a$$. He doesnt have to know everything but he gotta know sumthin. I want to be able to learn from him and vice versa. Dont have to be college educated just gotta be intelligent.
4) Funny
I have to be able to have a good time with you. Gotta have personality, naturally funny, and fun. Who wants to be bored? I'm goofy and I like a guy who can make me laugh. Its a neccessity.
3) Supportive
I need a guy who is gonna be there for me..without me always having to ask. He needs to be able to be my shoulder, my rock, my support. And I will do the same for him of course. If I need sumthin..he's gonna do what he can to supply it. Sounds like a partnership to me.
2) Knows how to be in a good, stable, adult, relationship
I dont have an education degree so I aint tryin to teach a man how to be my man. Of course there maybe sum things that need to be addressed..but as a whole he's gonna have to know how to treat a woman.
1) Knows a good woman & treats her that way (bcuz he is a good man)
If u have a good woman..u treat her as such. You dont cheat, you'll be patient, you'll love her unconditionally, you'll go at her speed. Long as you're with her thats all that matters. This may sound like #2..but it is different. U can know how to be in a relationhip but still dog a good woman out. So they're connected but not the same.
WHHHHHEWWWWW!! I dunno if this man is out there and still single..but I still have a bit of hope lol;)
Comments