Go Have Sum BABIES!
...he says as I walk towards the door.
Is it really that weird or appauling that I dont want to have kids?!?! I do not have any maternal aspirations. When I was a kid I did not dream about suffering thru 9 months of pregnancy and then pushin a babe outta my special place..nopes nopes. I did not dream of doing my daughter's hair or going to my son's basketball game. Nope..wasnt me. Now I mighta dreamt about getting married...marrying fine a$$ DeVante Swing..but that's nether here nor there.
I'm not saying that I wont have kids..I just aint planning on it. Now I would like to adopt but thats just the helper in me...there are waaaayyyy too many kids in the system. But...in all honesty I dont wanna raise any babes. I helped raise my lil bro for 8 yrs..that was my duty to society. Being a parent is HARD WORK!!
Whenever I tell a guy I dont want to have kids..they look at me like I have 3 heads or they talk to me like I got issues. Why is it that a woman HAS to want to have kids?? Its ok for a guy to not want kids but if a woman dont want to she has major probs?!?!?! Double & unfair standard. Aint nuthin wrong w. me...I just dont desire to be a mother.
Now whenever I get married..this may change...but til then..I dont want kids. I like gettin up and goin when I want...not havin to change diapers..not hearin no smack talk..not havin to worry bout my child in school...worryin bout me, myself, and I. Is it selfish..yeps prob so...but whats wrong with being selfish..I aint got no kids!!!!
LOL
Is it really that weird or appauling that I dont want to have kids?!?! I do not have any maternal aspirations. When I was a kid I did not dream about suffering thru 9 months of pregnancy and then pushin a babe outta my special place..nopes nopes. I did not dream of doing my daughter's hair or going to my son's basketball game. Nope..wasnt me. Now I mighta dreamt about getting married...marrying fine a$$ DeVante Swing..but that's nether here nor there.
I'm not saying that I wont have kids..I just aint planning on it. Now I would like to adopt but thats just the helper in me...there are waaaayyyy too many kids in the system. But...in all honesty I dont wanna raise any babes. I helped raise my lil bro for 8 yrs..that was my duty to society. Being a parent is HARD WORK!!
Whenever I tell a guy I dont want to have kids..they look at me like I have 3 heads or they talk to me like I got issues. Why is it that a woman HAS to want to have kids?? Its ok for a guy to not want kids but if a woman dont want to she has major probs?!?!?! Double & unfair standard. Aint nuthin wrong w. me...I just dont desire to be a mother.
Now whenever I get married..this may change...but til then..I dont want kids. I like gettin up and goin when I want...not havin to change diapers..not hearin no smack talk..not havin to worry bout my child in school...worryin bout me, myself, and I. Is it selfish..yeps prob so...but whats wrong with being selfish..I aint got no kids!!!!
LOL
Comments
I am a little more extreme tho...cuz I let man know that aint gonna be no kids poppin out of me...so if thats what you want, then you might not want to marry me! rofl! But its true tho...when you have siblings that you have raised...you feel like u have raised your own kids...everyone says that its different, but how much different can it really be!? I think every women has maternal instincts sometimes..thats what we have nieces & nephews for!!LOL...I ain't gonna be missing nothing cuz at the end of the day...I am coming home to peace & quiet...and tranquility!
Peace of mind when I come home from my 9-5!