B Scott says lets have hope
I <3 B Scott..as I have written on several occassions...and today he said:
"Let's have hope. Let's have hope that there are some good (single) men out there. That you can have a healthy relationship. That everybody's not about playing games. That there's somebody out there that will accept (u) and love (u) for (u)."
Too bad I'm a pessimist lol. But its a good thought that I hope to ascribe to hehe.
I swear I kno a song for almost everything LOL!
"Let's have hope. Let's have hope that there are some good (single) men out there. That you can have a healthy relationship. That everybody's not about playing games. That there's somebody out there that will accept (u) and love (u) for (u)."
Too bad I'm a pessimist lol. But its a good thought that I hope to ascribe to hehe.
I swear I kno a song for almost everything LOL!
Comments