Emotional Rollercoaster
TGIF!
This week has been a traumatizing rollercoaster ride of near tearfullness, stress, irritation, anxiety, and almost catchin cases.
Dont get me wrong..I <3 roller coasters..but I'm ready to get off this one and get back to a state of normalcy.
So to not dwell on the negative of this week...since my mind prob cant take it..I'll focus on what has made me content/smile:
- Sista grl has got a new pair of shoes! (read below)
- Jodeci Callertunes (Read even further below)
- Happy Hour on boss' tab (I dont mind get drunk for free! hehe)
- Rescheduling of important missed appointment (thankya Lord)
- Co-worker support (lean on meeee....)
- New client that will improve my resume (yes yes)
- Unsuspecting text (nice way to wake up in the morn)
- Mama calls me to see how session went (Mayb she does care about my life)
- Cuzzo invite (gotta luv the fam)
- Nuggets might just make it to the playoffs (Lets go AI & Melo!)
Yeps..these are a few of the things that has pulled me outta the trenches of depression and the bottom of a bottle. Here's hopin 4 a good weekend :)
And I'm so tired of you pacifying me
with promises you know that you'll never keep
-Vivian Green~ Emotional Rollercoaster
This week has been a traumatizing rollercoaster ride of near tearfullness, stress, irritation, anxiety, and almost catchin cases.
Dont get me wrong..I <3 roller coasters..but I'm ready to get off this one and get back to a state of normalcy.
So to not dwell on the negative of this week...since my mind prob cant take it..I'll focus on what has made me content/smile:
- Sista grl has got a new pair of shoes! (read below)
- Jodeci Callertunes (Read even further below)
- Happy Hour on boss' tab (I dont mind get drunk for free! hehe)
- Rescheduling of important missed appointment (thankya Lord)
- Co-worker support (lean on meeee....)
- New client that will improve my resume (yes yes)
- Unsuspecting text (nice way to wake up in the morn)
- Mama calls me to see how session went (Mayb she does care about my life)
- Cuzzo invite (gotta luv the fam)
- Nuggets might just make it to the playoffs (Lets go AI & Melo!)
Yeps..these are a few of the things that has pulled me outta the trenches of depression and the bottom of a bottle. Here's hopin 4 a good weekend :)
And I'm so tired of you pacifying me
with promises you know that you'll never keep
-Vivian Green~ Emotional Rollercoaster
Comments