Maybe its Just Me pt 2: The Other Friend-Itis
I have an ailment...of which I'm not sure there's a cure. Its called otherfriend-itis. Let me explain...
If I meet a guy and I like him..chances are that within the next day, week, or weeks I'll stop likin him. And start likin his friend. Its kinda like I'm never satisfied with what I got..and get curious about whether or not the grass is greener on the other side..where his friend is at.* Now I'm not sayin that I've triiiied the grass on the other side...I'm just sayin that I be wantin to try and see whats on the other side of the fence.
I have a pretty chronic case of other friend-itis. A recent episode got me to thinkin...is this normal...or is it just me? Why aint I always satisfied? Why do I tend to like the friend eventually???? Mayb I shuld see sumbody ;)LOL!
*This usually only happens if I meet both guys relatively around the same time.
If I meet a guy and I like him..chances are that within the next day, week, or weeks I'll stop likin him. And start likin his friend. Its kinda like I'm never satisfied with what I got..and get curious about whether or not the grass is greener on the other side..where his friend is at.* Now I'm not sayin that I've triiiied the grass on the other side...I'm just sayin that I be wantin to try and see whats on the other side of the fence.
I have a pretty chronic case of other friend-itis. A recent episode got me to thinkin...is this normal...or is it just me? Why aint I always satisfied? Why do I tend to like the friend eventually???? Mayb I shuld see sumbody ;)LOL!
*This usually only happens if I meet both guys relatively around the same time.
Comments