Stimulate Me!

Oh Lord have mercyyyy..kelly clarkson eddie murphyyyyyyyyy...as B. Scott wuld say hehehe...

I have been stimulated and am in need of stimulation (get ur mind outta the gutter ppl):

I am in need of this tax stimulation. Yes yes..gov't..stimulate my funds puuhlleeaase. I need $$ for my ATL trip (howla), I need to pay a bill/2 b4 I get disconnection notices..a new tattoo...and there are a few purchases that need to be made (love online shoppin). Show me the moneeeeyyyyyyyyy!! Now I dont believe nuthin til it happens..but I just read the $$ will be deposited a week early. Praise Jesus! Bush owes us this money ok. Now..I can see the rims shop bein packed in the comin weeks hhahaha. Ppl are not gonna spend this $$ responsibly...and I'm one of em. A small portion will be responsibly spent..the rest frivolous. Hey..u only live once. And why not spend free $$ frivolously than spendin my rent money rite? Rite.

Stimulating Conversation can come from the most unlikely of sources. Just cuz ur hood dont mean u cant have intellectual chats. I have learned this in my many years. Its nice to be able to talk about how good my drank was..to future goals..to triflin ppl...to my Nuggets not gettin passed the 1st round in the finals. (Cue in JT's Cry me a River..sad, sad. Can AI get a ring soon pleeeease) Its nice to talk to sum1 I enjoy talkin to..evn if its late as he!! & I gotta get my boottaayy up for work in the morn. Time well spent.

Comments

Popular Posts