Such is Life/Mayb its Just Me
The splendiferous B. Scott once said..that if you keep attracting the same kinda guys and/or if you keep getting into the same pointless and stagnant relationships..there comes a point in time where its not the guys that have the issue..the issue lies within u. For some reason..you keep getting into the same situations. What is it about you that keeps you goin in circles?
Now I dont believe this is an absolute truth..but I can see the validity in it. I DEFINITELY tend to attract the same kinda guys. They tend to fall into at least one of four categories which shall remain nameless lol! But mayb it really is me! Mayb its who I like, or sumthin. I dunno. But my love life definitely seems to repeat itself.
Maybe its just the way my life is right now..or mayb its just me.
Now I dont believe this is an absolute truth..but I can see the validity in it. I DEFINITELY tend to attract the same kinda guys. They tend to fall into at least one of four categories which shall remain nameless lol! But mayb it really is me! Mayb its who I like, or sumthin. I dunno. But my love life definitely seems to repeat itself.
Maybe its just the way my life is right now..or mayb its just me.
Comments