We know what u need...a little bit of JODECI
Today was a bit rough.
Feelings throughout the day: content, anxious, tired, frustrated, irritated, upset, tearful, unmotivated, pissed, melancholy, longing, vulnerable, helpless, fretful.....
then...I found out that T-mobile FINALLY has JODECI Callertunes....
and now my mind has found sum relaxation & peace...and I can get sum sleep.
Sumtimes its the little things. And Jodeci ALWAYS makes it better.
Nite Nite.
Wuldnt mind layin next to him every nite...heck just for 1 nite hehhe ;)
Feelings throughout the day: content, anxious, tired, frustrated, irritated, upset, tearful, unmotivated, pissed, melancholy, longing, vulnerable, helpless, fretful.....
then...I found out that T-mobile FINALLY has JODECI Callertunes....
and now my mind has found sum relaxation & peace...and I can get sum sleep.
Sumtimes its the little things. And Jodeci ALWAYS makes it better.
Nite Nite.
Wuldnt mind layin next to him every nite...heck just for 1 nite hehhe ;)
Comments