What NOT to do/say @ the Clubhouse
I like when B. Scott calls the club>>Clubhouse>> so I'm jackin words today.
Anywhoo...
I've decided I'm gonna help fellas out. This is gotta be worth @ least a month of community service...heck mayb even a year. I'm gonna give u guys tips on what NOT to say/do to a woman at the club. Cuz yall need sum serious help! U can thank me later for steppin yo game up!
- NEVER say "I'm gonna get you" to a woman. That sounds violent. What you mean you gonna get me?? Do I need security..am I gonna be catchin a case? Now u can say "I'm gonna get you a DRANK". Cuz that sounds like a plan to me;)
- Speakin of violent, do NOT pull at a woman who is walkin by etc. Yall aint playin tug-o-war. Its rude, its unattractive, and if she's pulling away it prob means she dont want u.
- NEVER say "Don't I know u from sumwhere/How do I know you/any variation of this question...IF you know DARN well u dont kno that female. Why? Becuz its corny and most likely the woman will just roll her eyes and disregard you. Or get that free drink and then disregard u. Ultimately, its wack and shows u aint got no game.
- Do NOT try to holla at woman if her shoes are off and she's restin comfortable. That means she was endurin pain just cuz the shoes were cute and she needs a break. She doesnt have time to talk to u at the moment..give her sum time and try again later.
- Do NOT assume that just bcuz ur homie is hollerin at a woman..that automatically means u can holler at her friend. That has nuthin to do with u and she is not obligated to give up those digits, or dance w/ u, etc. just cuz ur friend is gettin sum play.
- Do NOT think ur chances have increased if a woman has just turned down a guy. That dont mean she's lowerin her standards! You have the same chance of gettin turned down too..dont run to her just cuz u think its ur turn. (Unless you're Diddy, TI, or extremely attractive, kewl, and know how to talk to a woman)
- Do NOT stare at woman as if you're tryin to see what she had for bfast, lunch, and dinner. Givin the eye only lasts for a few seconds...starin is annoying.
Wheewwww...followin these tips just mite get u a number from a PYT this weekend. Or at least u wont get slapped;)
Coming Soon (as RF would say)...How to Step Yo Game Up
Anywhoo...
I've decided I'm gonna help fellas out. This is gotta be worth @ least a month of community service...heck mayb even a year. I'm gonna give u guys tips on what NOT to say/do to a woman at the club. Cuz yall need sum serious help! U can thank me later for steppin yo game up!
- NEVER say "I'm gonna get you" to a woman. That sounds violent. What you mean you gonna get me?? Do I need security..am I gonna be catchin a case? Now u can say "I'm gonna get you a DRANK". Cuz that sounds like a plan to me;)
- Speakin of violent, do NOT pull at a woman who is walkin by etc. Yall aint playin tug-o-war. Its rude, its unattractive, and if she's pulling away it prob means she dont want u.
- NEVER say "Don't I know u from sumwhere/How do I know you/any variation of this question...IF you know DARN well u dont kno that female. Why? Becuz its corny and most likely the woman will just roll her eyes and disregard you. Or get that free drink and then disregard u. Ultimately, its wack and shows u aint got no game.
- Do NOT try to holla at woman if her shoes are off and she's restin comfortable. That means she was endurin pain just cuz the shoes were cute and she needs a break. She doesnt have time to talk to u at the moment..give her sum time and try again later.
- Do NOT assume that just bcuz ur homie is hollerin at a woman..that automatically means u can holler at her friend. That has nuthin to do with u and she is not obligated to give up those digits, or dance w/ u, etc. just cuz ur friend is gettin sum play.
- Do NOT think ur chances have increased if a woman has just turned down a guy. That dont mean she's lowerin her standards! You have the same chance of gettin turned down too..dont run to her just cuz u think its ur turn. (Unless you're Diddy, TI, or extremely attractive, kewl, and know how to talk to a woman)
- Do NOT stare at woman as if you're tryin to see what she had for bfast, lunch, and dinner. Givin the eye only lasts for a few seconds...starin is annoying.
Wheewwww...followin these tips just mite get u a number from a PYT this weekend. Or at least u wont get slapped;)
Coming Soon (as RF would say)...How to Step Yo Game Up
Comments