Where have all the fine men gone; Destined for Diddy: FBD (Future Baby Daddy)
As I have written in a previous post..I have a friend who claims that I will only date drop dead gorgeous guys. This is not true..long as ur attractive to me thats all that matters BUT..if u also happen to be F.I.N.E.>>what can I say..I got good taste. Sum may say I'm shallow bcuz looks is important to me..I dont really think its all that shallow..its bein realistic. I gotta be attracted to sum one on the inside AND the outside..total package.
Lately..I have seen a drastic decrease in the amount of attractive guys in my town. Have they moved? Are they still hibernating? Am I in the wrong places at the wrong times? Sum1 needs to help a sista out..I need to know. Can I get sum in person eye candy er'y now and then? I'm just sayin.
It seems like if I want sumthin to look at...I gotta turn on my TV: Dennis (College Hill), Justin Bobby (The Hills), Elliot Stabler aka Chris Meloni (L&O SVU)...I could go on but I'm sure yall get the gist.
Dont get me wrong..its not all about looks..but thats what this post is about. hehe.
It's gettin warm & I wouldnt mind bein on the arm of a nice specimen if u kno what I mean. But at the looks of things recently..I'm gonna have to be huntin down the attractive men if I want this to happen.
_________________________________________________
Speakin of attractive men....I think Diddy is gonna be my future husband. We're destined. He aint gotten married bcuz he hasnt met me yet. I'm just saying.
I've always thought Diddy was cute..but as of late...its sumthin bout that man. Swag, confidence (which at times is arrogance but I'll make an exception for him), drive, style, intelligence, talent, successful, outgoing, funny, etc etc etc.
To sum it up..he got it goin on. I wuldnt mind walkin w/ Diddy on the arm ;)
Lately..I have seen a drastic decrease in the amount of attractive guys in my town. Have they moved? Are they still hibernating? Am I in the wrong places at the wrong times? Sum1 needs to help a sista out..I need to know. Can I get sum in person eye candy er'y now and then? I'm just sayin.
It seems like if I want sumthin to look at...I gotta turn on my TV: Dennis (College Hill), Justin Bobby (The Hills), Elliot Stabler aka Chris Meloni (L&O SVU)...I could go on but I'm sure yall get the gist.
Dont get me wrong..its not all about looks..but thats what this post is about. hehe.
It's gettin warm & I wouldnt mind bein on the arm of a nice specimen if u kno what I mean. But at the looks of things recently..I'm gonna have to be huntin down the attractive men if I want this to happen.
_________________________________________________
Speakin of attractive men....I think Diddy is gonna be my future husband. We're destined. He aint gotten married bcuz he hasnt met me yet. I'm just saying.
I've always thought Diddy was cute..but as of late...its sumthin bout that man. Swag, confidence (which at times is arrogance but I'll make an exception for him), drive, style, intelligence, talent, successful, outgoing, funny, etc etc etc.
To sum it up..he got it goin on. I wuldnt mind walkin w/ Diddy on the arm ;)
Comments