Crush

Crush: An intense and usually passing infatuation. (Infatuation: extravagant love or admiration) ~ Merriam Webster

What is a crush?

Is there an age limit on crushes?

Is there a time limit on a crush. Like if you have a "crush" on sum1 for 4 years, after that does it stop being a crush and become sumthin more?

My friend defined a crush as liking someone that you're not willing to tell how u feel.

TI once said that a crush is liking someone u believe u'd never have the chance to date.

I think a crush is an extreme like/ physical attraction to an individual that at times consumes your thoughts (daydreaming)and may include a fear to express sentiments to the object of one's infatution. hehhe.

Or sumthin like that.

It also reminds me of High School lol.

But I think there is a fine line between a crush and liking someone..just not sure where one ends and the other begins.


There's a guy I've liked for over three years..and whenever I see him I sometimes feel like I may pass out from his fineness, (exaggeration maybe)but I talk to him, he knows I find him attractive, and its been > 3 years. But when I think of him I at times feel like I'm a 9th grader hehe. So is this a crush or not a crush. I mean maybe it's just me liking someone but the near drooling and fainting that occurs whenever I see him takes me back to High School. lol!

Comments

Popular Posts