Summer Plannin

As of 2morro around 11AM...my semester ends and my summer officially begins!! I CANT WAIT. Around this time next year, Lord willing, I will be an MS graduate. So close yet so far. And the stress...I dont even wanna talk about it. This summer will be my last "free" summer b4 I fully step into the professional world..granted I find a job lol. So I have sum plans to enjoy my summer to the fullest & get certain neccessities done:

* Traveling (ATL, NYC, possibly Bmore)
* Gym (on a more consistent bases..which means ACTUALLY goin)
* Cleanin/decoratin my apt (I've lived there how long...ok)
* Readin (I rarely make time to leisurely read)
* Write (yea that novel I started bout 3/4 years ago..is only roughly 6 pages)
* Enjoyin the outdoors (Beach, park, baseball, etc)

This is the beginning. Ultimately I want a fun & relaxing summer b4 the year of he!! begins lol (interning + thesis).

Comments

Popular Posts