Worry Wart: Life Choices
I dont like to tell ppl how to live their life bcuz
A) I dont have any kids
B) Mayb I dont know whats best for sum1 else
c) These kinda discussions can lead to unwanted dramatics
D) If I know u aint gonna listen to me, why waste any1's time
With that said of course I know right from wrong etc. but evry1 has to live with their own choices and reasonings in life as well as the consequences of these choices.
So this guy I kno mite not make the best choices in life but u kno I accept him for who he is. Despite it all he's a pretty good person. And evn tho we're not close close..I tend to be a worry wart. And I worry about him @ times. If its just him...he's good and has a level head, but his friends, ehhh not so much. And I kno he b gettin in2 stuff cuz he aint wanna leave his friends hangin. Recently. So, last nite he grabbed me to tell me he was leavin early but wuldnt tell me why. So I told him to be safe and let the worryin commence. Chances are he's totally fine BUT..I'm a 1st 48 fanactic and that show has got me mega paranoid..along with the fact that I'm a realist...I kno sh!t will just pop off if u kno what I mean.
So I dunno..I dont wanna b callin him as if I'm sum crazed ex-g/f checkin up on him. And I kno I'm prob worryin 4 nuthin. But I wuld like to kno that he's okie doke.
A) I dont have any kids
B) Mayb I dont know whats best for sum1 else
c) These kinda discussions can lead to unwanted dramatics
D) If I know u aint gonna listen to me, why waste any1's time
With that said of course I know right from wrong etc. but evry1 has to live with their own choices and reasonings in life as well as the consequences of these choices.
So this guy I kno mite not make the best choices in life but u kno I accept him for who he is. Despite it all he's a pretty good person. And evn tho we're not close close..I tend to be a worry wart. And I worry about him @ times. If its just him...he's good and has a level head, but his friends, ehhh not so much. And I kno he b gettin in2 stuff cuz he aint wanna leave his friends hangin. Recently. So, last nite he grabbed me to tell me he was leavin early but wuldnt tell me why. So I told him to be safe and let the worryin commence. Chances are he's totally fine BUT..I'm a 1st 48 fanactic and that show has got me mega paranoid..along with the fact that I'm a realist...I kno sh!t will just pop off if u kno what I mean.
So I dunno..I dont wanna b callin him as if I'm sum crazed ex-g/f checkin up on him. And I kno I'm prob worryin 4 nuthin. But I wuld like to kno that he's okie doke.
Comments