And I'm O-U-T

3 Posts in 1 day..yes work is crazy slow.

In 45 min my weekend officially begins. Its weird. Each weekend I have less and less desire to do anythin but eat, sleep, & sit on my a$$. I mean I am on summer break so I shuld be relaxing but geezz..I need sum motivation to do sumthin w/ myself lol. I mean I dont evn have motivation to go to the clubhouse...now I kno I got issues. One sec I wanna go out and the next..I dont.

*sigh*

What am I gon do w. me?

Welps..gtg to the folks 2day, then its pizza and sippin on sumthin while watchin whats on my DVR. And oh yes..Brown Sugar.

Gotta check out The Tev's new place, prob 2morro. And Lord knows I need to get to church this Sunday.

Have a marrrvelous weekend! And leave me sum comments..my counter tells me that I'm gettin sum visitors ;)

Comments

Popular Posts