Another Vacation
Yes Yes..I will be on vaca again in July..in BALTIMORE!!!
My dear friend DB has booked the flights so our trip is a go! I really like that city. I have always been opposed to movin from my hometown. But I would be happy movin to Bmore. Its not too much of a drastic change from where I have lived my whole life...but its bigger and better. More things to do..more culture...better weather..educated, attractive men..sounds good to me. lol!
But traveling means money so I need to work a lil extra and save my pennies. It will be well worth it tho.
My last trip of the summer..is to go visit a friend in NYC. I'm excited about that too since I've never been. Yes I kno..I'm deprived lol.
My dear friend DB has booked the flights so our trip is a go! I really like that city. I have always been opposed to movin from my hometown. But I would be happy movin to Bmore. Its not too much of a drastic change from where I have lived my whole life...but its bigger and better. More things to do..more culture...better weather..educated, attractive men..sounds good to me. lol!
But traveling means money so I need to work a lil extra and save my pennies. It will be well worth it tho.
My last trip of the summer..is to go visit a friend in NYC. I'm excited about that too since I've never been. Yes I kno..I'm deprived lol.
Comments