Guys are like buses
If u miss one, another will come along in 5 minutes.
Welp folks. Another one bites the dust. So its on to the next I suppose.
Did I subconsciously sabotage this one? Somewhat yes.
I wasnt fully ready, willing, or able.
But I also think I put demands on a person that wasnt willing to oblige.
I dont think they were major demands.
But men will get comfortable if you let them.
And thats the worst thing to do with me, get comfortable.
Cuz as soon as you do, I'm tryin to see what's on the other side of the fence.
Any kind of relationship requires some work.
I let a lot of things slide to the point of being too fed up.
I was more accepting and patient than normal and for a tad too long.
U live & U learn.
I got to the point where I felt I shuldnt have to deal with certain things.
When I've been dealin with him for weeks.
Then the b!tchin commenced.
Fight or Flight.
He chose the latter.
**sigh**
I'm not an easy one to deal with. But I kno that sum things are worth fighting for. And if ur not willing to fight for it, then u dont deserve it.
I dont think I will need Toni B and/or Mary J for this one. I dont feel sad at the moment. I wasnt emotionally invested. But mayb I'll feel sumthin later.
Mayb this weekend I'll get my sip on while watchin Brown Sugar to fully mourn the situation hehe. (I think I just wanna drink and watch that movie but whatev rofl) Nonetheless I still have a glimmer of hope that I'll find my Taye Diggs/Boris Kodjoe eventually.
Welp folks. Another one bites the dust. So its on to the next I suppose.
Did I subconsciously sabotage this one? Somewhat yes.
I wasnt fully ready, willing, or able.
But I also think I put demands on a person that wasnt willing to oblige.
I dont think they were major demands.
But men will get comfortable if you let them.
And thats the worst thing to do with me, get comfortable.
Cuz as soon as you do, I'm tryin to see what's on the other side of the fence.
Any kind of relationship requires some work.
I let a lot of things slide to the point of being too fed up.
I was more accepting and patient than normal and for a tad too long.
U live & U learn.
I got to the point where I felt I shuldnt have to deal with certain things.
When I've been dealin with him for weeks.
Then the b!tchin commenced.
Fight or Flight.
He chose the latter.
**sigh**
I'm not an easy one to deal with. But I kno that sum things are worth fighting for. And if ur not willing to fight for it, then u dont deserve it.
I dont think I will need Toni B and/or Mary J for this one. I dont feel sad at the moment. I wasnt emotionally invested. But mayb I'll feel sumthin later.
Mayb this weekend I'll get my sip on while watchin Brown Sugar to fully mourn the situation hehe. (I think I just wanna drink and watch that movie but whatev rofl) Nonetheless I still have a glimmer of hope that I'll find my Taye Diggs/Boris Kodjoe eventually.
Comments