Needed Convo

I have issues. Dont we all? But I'm fully aware of many/if not all of my issues & I'll be the 1st one to say "Hey..I got issues". So at least I'm honest with myself about em lol. I just dont always clue ppl in2 my issues early on...bcuz to kno my issues furthers u on the path to getting to know me. And I dont tend to make it easy. If u wanna kno me u shuld put in the work..I'm not gonna lay all my cards out on the table instantaneously. But my closed-offness (is this a word lol) is one of my issues that I'm kinda sorta workin on hehe.



So my horoscope has yet again reigned tru:

June 14th>>An unexpected conversation with a current or potential romantic partner could end with both of you revealing a lot of your deepest feelings. This discussion may only indirectly concern the status of your relationship, but you will learn a lot about each other that might cause you to consider seriously whether or not you want to continue with the relationship. All signs imply, however, that the relationship might change slightly, but it will continue.

Well..this happened june 14/wee hours of june 15 but same thing almost. Sumtimes liquor causes u to divulge things u mite not divulge other wise.

Very interesting conversation I ended up having as a result of my intoxication (basically said what might needed to be said but what i didnt want to say):

"I dont want to like u"

"Its not u...its me"

"I think u mite be trouble"

"I dont want to get hurt"

"Ur prob not gonna be around for much long anyway"


Aint that sum sh!t. Who says hey..u gon jump ship anyways so whats the point of all this? Apparantly me...and I've said this on several occassions. Which he hates. But I'm just basing things off of experience. Which he also hates.

"Dont compare me to other guys"

Tru. It isnt fair to base my actions on what I've endured in the past. But its hard when I'm used to guys runnin in and out my life..I've set up various defense mechanisms to shield me from any pain that may incur. Unfortuntately as a result...no guy gets a true chance, at least initially. I'm always skeptical, or guarded, or whatevr.

Nonetheless this convo was one of many much needed ones. Mayb a step on the right path.

So yea I dunno. Its not easy to deal with me in some ways and other ways it is easy. But at least sum things were clarified i suppose. Cuz i tend to confuse guys hehe. With this guy I dont neccessarily see a relationship in the future...mayb a friendship..I dunno. I've already prepared myself for his dissapearace (sad I kno). I guess I have to take it one day at a time. But 2 ppl with trust issues..I dunno if that mixes too well.


Comments

LaLa said…
Isn't if funny how we want to be ready for something, we have these emotions, yet we are completely off balance. It would be better if our "I want somebody in my life" feelings would be dormant until we stop acting like an episode from "Herman's Head". Remember that show, it was funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYJB3QHfMY
QuietStorm said…
I do remember that show...and ur totally right!!!

Popular Posts