I's Smilin; Pet Peeves

Despite the dramatics of late & normal hustle and bustle of life...I woke up today pretty happy. Smilin. Had a little pep in my step. Glad it's Friday. I'm normally a pretty laid back, even keeled, content person. So to wake up kinda jolly is a rarity lol.

Here's how my day began:

I awoke (b4 I shulda been awoke)to my cat attacking me but that didnt get me in a funk. I'm not sure what she be wantin sumtimes, mayb sum treats, maybe she's sayin get yo butt up for work, or maybe she's sayin heffa get up and outta my spot..this is where I lay in the daytime! I'm thinkin its the latter.

Then I got up and paid sum much needed bills. Bein a po grad student sumtimes means things gettin a lil backed up. So its nice to be gettin back on track. Plus, me with no cable..is like me with no air air..cue in J. Sparks and Chris Breezy lol.

I get dressed, chat w/ my mama for a few..then head to McD's for an iced latte. Starbucks besta watch their back cuz McD's is steppin their game up. I can get a delicious frappe/latte...in a larger portion..and cheaper at McD's. Starbucks who? Exactly!

Then I go to my corner store. I love the stores near me. I guess I'm a regular now so they're always nice. Got sum snacks and a scratch off...won my money back. :)

Now I'm at work..and the day is smooth thus far. I leave @ 3 today..then I'm gonna go try to buy a summer dress I'll prob only wear once and sum groceries. Stop to see the folks for a bit..and enjoy my weekend. Mayb the bro will take me out for drinks again...nawww...that was amazin the 1st time...another year'll have to pass by b4 that happens again. hehe. Shuld be seein DB this weekend..thats def needed. And relaxation baby;)

Lets hope I keep sailin on smooth waters for the rest of day:)


**************************************

Ok Ok..I know the above post is happy and jolly but I meant to do this post a few days ago so here it is>>My Pet Peeves. Got the idea from another blog. Let me preface by saying this is not gonna be a complete list cuz I tend to be an easily irritable person..evn if I dont show it..internally I gets salty quite quickly.


PET PEEVES (In no Order)

  1. Staring: Its rude. I hate to stare, to be stared at, or to see sum1 else starin at another person. If I see an attractive guy, I kno how to look on the low. If ur gonna stare, and u get caught..DONT KEEP STARIN..LOOK AWAY! Now if TI was starin..thats diff't, but for the most part it's irritating.
  2. Not responding to a text: It takes 5 seconds to respond to a text. If I ask u sumthin..I'd like an answer..and not 8 hrs later. I can undrstand takin time to return a call...conversations can take up time...but a text is quik thats why ppl do it. It def irritates me if u text me 1st.
  3. Blowin up my phone: I have caller ID boo boo..I kno u've called. I got voicemail..I know why u called. U dont have to call 6599909509605 times. Obviously there's a reason I havent gotten back to u. Chill for a bit and I'll callya back asap.
  4. Havin convos I dont want to have: Sum things are common sense/given. I hate goin ovr stuff that shuldnt need to be goin over. Ur an adult, u kno right from wrong, u kno the consequences of stuff. I shuldnt have to deal with certain things..especially the older I get. My tolerance level depletes with age.
  5. Guilt-trip: If I say I'm going to do something I will. If I'm not gonna do something I wont. I dont like when ppl try to make me feel guily in hopes that I'll do something. 8/10 it wont work...it'll just irritate me.

There are more but these are just 5 off the top of my head hehe.


Comments

Popular Posts