Mama I's a Big Grl Now
In recent talks with DB..I've realized yet again that I'm growin..maturing...settling into woman hood. Last night was an example of such.
Instead of continuing to hold things in, cutting things off before givin sum1 a chance to change, I explained my grievances. Or in other words, I let a ni$$a kno. LoL.
Sorry boo boo, I'm a good woman & ur gonna have to start treating me as such. I'm not tryin to be your girl, it's too early for that, but I'm also not ur sideline chick. I deserve more. If ur not willing to give, its all good, I move on very quickly. But at least you now know, it's up to you what you're gonna do.
So we'll see what happens. Either way, I'll be just fine. But I'm proud of myself for at least talkin through what I have issues with bcuz u cant always expect someone to change if they dont even know what's wrong. I guess this goes to show that I do like him, though I've been tryin not to, because I'm giving him a chance to do right. Now if this were a couple months ago, calls and texts wulda been unaswered, outta sight outta mind, and he wuldnt have even known why.
But I'm tryin to do better. I'm not completely there, but so far so good.
Instead of continuing to hold things in, cutting things off before givin sum1 a chance to change, I explained my grievances. Or in other words, I let a ni$$a kno. LoL.
Sorry boo boo, I'm a good woman & ur gonna have to start treating me as such. I'm not tryin to be your girl, it's too early for that, but I'm also not ur sideline chick. I deserve more. If ur not willing to give, its all good, I move on very quickly. But at least you now know, it's up to you what you're gonna do.
So we'll see what happens. Either way, I'll be just fine. But I'm proud of myself for at least talkin through what I have issues with bcuz u cant always expect someone to change if they dont even know what's wrong. I guess this goes to show that I do like him, though I've been tryin not to, because I'm giving him a chance to do right. Now if this were a couple months ago, calls and texts wulda been unaswered, outta sight outta mind, and he wuldnt have even known why.
But I'm tryin to do better. I'm not completely there, but so far so good.
Comments
good job @ getting your grown woman on
sometimes it just easier to say fuck it and throw in the towel
it takes real maturity to hang in there and communicate
2.5 gold stars for u, babe.
-1-