Margarita Please

For the past 2 years roughly...I have wanted to have a margarita party. Bcuz I <3 margaritas.
Good drink + Good food + Good friends = Good time!
But...I hate throwin parties!!! I hate the time it takes and I cant totally enjoy myself bcuz I have to make sure every1 else is doin ok. I also hate the idea of havin to entertain ppl. And..the wrong mixture of ppl can cause unwanted dramatics. In other words throwin a party is hard work and sumtimes I think its more of a hassle than it shuld be.
But I still want my margarita party darnit!!
When I 1st had the idea..I had a larger apt which wuld fit ppl nicely. But I also had a crazy a$$ roomie and decided against it. My apt now is smaller and I dont want no1 to feel claustrophobic. But...I dont want a huge party...just a few kewl ppl.
Then theres the issue of who to invite. I'm not worried about what females to invite if ya kno what I mean. The issue is what guys to invite. Not every guy will mix and mingle well. And I dont want no1 askin..."soooo...how u kno her" hehhee. I dont wanna be talkin to one guy and gettin the evil eye from anothr.
And the entertainin thing..do I just play music..have a spades game..??? I dunno.
I kno I'm prob just overthinkin this but I cant help it! I'm an anal planner and a pessimist lol...so I'ma see the negative waaayyy b4 the positive. And I kno there are several ppl who are prob tired of me sayin I want this party and then complainin bout it..and I'm sure they've thought "Just have the da!n party will ya!!" on numerous occassions lol.
I dunno...mayb one day I'll have my margarita party.
Comments