My Fav Things: True Wife Confessions

Laawwwd have merrrcyyyy, kelly clarkson, eddie murphyyyyyyy (as B. Scott wuld say)

I just came across this site...I mean...this site is goooood. True wife scadalicious, triflin confessions. People send in things they are afraid to say in real life. oooo weeeee. I feel like I'm readin a zane novel, or a maury show transcript/sumthin. Like I need to get a glass of whiskey & coke and sum chocolates to enjoy how juicy this site is. Man u may think u got it bad but there's always sum1who got it worse!

http://truewifeconfessions.blogspot.com

Here's a taste:

Confession #2562

I see him everyday at work. He is everything I always wanted in my life. For so long now, I have convinced myself that it was all one sided. In the past few weeks, he has let me know that he feels the same way. A relationship is impossible. We both know it. When we started flirting, I was married and he wasn't. Since this began, he has gotten married - and I'm still married. We love our spouses and don't want to hurt them or our children, but we can't fight this attraction anymore. So I am going to make the first move. I only plan to kiss him, but I don't think I would stop anything more from happening. I have been faithful for 9 years but that is about to change - tomorrow.



mmm mmm mmmmmmmm!


Confession #2572

yesterday...when we had sex...and after it was finished and i cried while i orgasmed...it wasn't for you. it was for him.

the pillow...i used it to muffle me saying his name, not yours.

i do love you...but i want him...



oooo child!

and the post that got me hooked:

Confession #2574

You are a perfect husband. But you are not perfect for me and I will eventually leave you. I have to, because otherwise you will find out about all the shit I have done this past year and I don't want you to hurt you with that knowledge.

But since you will never read this, in the past year, here is what I did:

1. Kissed an Irishman
2. Got passed out drunk, had sex, and forced myself into believing it was date rape. Now I know it wasn't, and the biggest mistake I ever made was telling you about it because I have seen how much it destroyed you and that kills me.
3. Had sex with my female best friend, once while you were upstairs in bed waiting for me (and I will again)
4. Had Internet sex with my best friend's ex-boyfriend, who you also considered a friend (and I will again)

I think I will just keep doing worse and worse things to counterbalance the perfect life you have set up for us if I don't leave you.

Part of me does want to build that house with you and to have your children, and to continue to let you take care of me the way you have been doing. But only part.

I'm sorry. The only question left in my mind is when to tell you.

And I know you won't believe this soon, but I do love you, and I wish the evil bitch in me could go away but she won't.

It makes me sad to know that the evil bitch side of me has destroyed our marriage but she has and I need to leave and become one whole person again.

I will miss you and will mourn what could have been.


da!n shame!!! I need a drank and this aint evn my life!

Comments

LaLa said…
Now that last one deserves jail time with her crazy self!
QuietStorm said…
She's really outrageous...I'm not sure why the hek she even got married??!!!??!!! But the crazy/triflin ones do tend to get the good men lol;)

Popular Posts