Random Thoughts During Work

Tryin to get thru the work day...

I ran across a blog from this guy that writes a new post each day. I entertained doing the same for a second but then realized it wuld be quite a boring blog. Most of my posts wuld read like this:

I went to work.
I came home.
I ate dinner.
I talked on the phone.
I watched tv.
Bedtime.


No really. My life is not exciting enuff to have sumthin to write about evryday lol. But I do tend to think about the most random stuff so that mite be entertaining. If work keeps being like this i just mite have to blog to keep from falling asleep. No wonder I'm rarely in my office these days. But this is how it is in the summer. I shuldnt complain 2 much tho...at least I dont slave at my job.
*****

In the afternoons, heck sumtimes in the mornings too, I "watch" Frasier on youtube at work. That was a hilarious show. Smart comedy. I also tend to bust out laughin as a result and I'm almost positive my co-worker thinks I'm crazy. hehe.
*****

When it gets slow at work my boss tends to find random and pointless tasks for us to do. I get nervous evrytime he gets near my office. Cuz if I'm doin sumthin random and pointless I want it to benefit me not make my day go by evn slower lol.
*****

Last nite I started wondering what my future hubby wuld be like. When I think of past b/fs and guys I've dated, the combination, makes me a bit nervous. But mayb theres a difference btween guys I'd date and a guy I'd actually marry. Lets hope so for my sake.
*****

A guy recently told me that tho he's affectionate he's not an emotional person. But how can u be unemotional and affectionate? I wuld think that u wuld have to be in touch w. ur emotions sumwhat in order to be able to expreses affection. I think he's in denial lol. Mayb he wants to be unemotional but I dont think u can be unemotional and affectionate. U dont have to be totally an emotional person..but u have to somewhat be I think. And of course sum1 can be affectionate towards a person they dont have feelings for, but I think for the most part there has to be some sort of feeling that is invoking true affection.
*****

Comments

Popular Posts