Sick & Tired of Being Sick and Tired
I'm tired of complaining. Mostly every area of my life is movin along nicely (education-tho stressful I's almost done, loved ones, job..well I culd be makin more money but in due time, etc etc) except my love life. Or lack thereof.
After b!tchfest number two with D (2 days in a row..not good) I'm tired. Weary. I dont wanna complain. I wanna just be. Content. I dont want grievances. There comes a point in time when a grown man shouldnt have to be told certain things. Common sense..you should know. Maybe I'm learning this the hard way. Maybe every1 doesnt have the common sense that i have lol. But da!n. GET IT TOGETHER! I'm pretty dope, not to toot my own horn and wanna be treated as such.
I want stories to tell. I wanna call my grls up and be like "grrrrrrrrrrllll guess what this ni$$a did for me!" Not "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllll guess what this ni$$a done did now!"
I will say tho, that ever since my last bday, I have been meeting guys who have some of the qualities I want in a guy. And with each new guy I like, they have more and more of what I want. Granted, as The Tev pointed out yesterday, D fits somewhat into every category of my Future Baby Daddy Requirements (check previous post to view those) but I think I mite need to add one more. I need follow thru. If u say ur gonna do it then do it. And can a sista get sum romance..thanks? Add sum excitement to my life!!
I dunno. Mayb I'm just a complainin a$$ heffa who aint never satisfied. I'm not lookin for perfection, I can let certain things slide, but others I cant cuz I'm worth it.
After b!tchfest number two with D (2 days in a row..not good) I'm tired. Weary. I dont wanna complain. I wanna just be. Content. I dont want grievances. There comes a point in time when a grown man shouldnt have to be told certain things. Common sense..you should know. Maybe I'm learning this the hard way. Maybe every1 doesnt have the common sense that i have lol. But da!n. GET IT TOGETHER! I'm pretty dope, not to toot my own horn and wanna be treated as such.
I want stories to tell. I wanna call my grls up and be like "grrrrrrrrrrllll guess what this ni$$a did for me!" Not "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllll guess what this ni$$a done did now!"
I will say tho, that ever since my last bday, I have been meeting guys who have some of the qualities I want in a guy. And with each new guy I like, they have more and more of what I want. Granted, as The Tev pointed out yesterday, D fits somewhat into every category of my Future Baby Daddy Requirements (check previous post to view those) but I think I mite need to add one more. I need follow thru. If u say ur gonna do it then do it. And can a sista get sum romance..thanks? Add sum excitement to my life!!
I dunno. Mayb I'm just a complainin a$$ heffa who aint never satisfied. I'm not lookin for perfection, I can let certain things slide, but others I cant cuz I'm worth it.
Comments