Who Can I Run To? (Reconnect)

I was just thinkin that its nice that I have a few key ppl in my life that I can go to when I need help siftin thru the craziness in my head..sum advice...or just an ear to listen. Not every1 can say that and I truly feel blessed.

I can call my mom at 2:30AM (as long as shes at work lol) and whine and complain and she will hear me out. The prob is me and my mom are a bit too alike and we tend to say whatever to most things and keep it movin. LOL! But sumtimes things shuld be dealt w/ whether u want to/not.

My grl DB who I've known since HS...she is the busiest woman I kno..she is the head of this, chair woman of that..pres of this..in law skool..etc etc...but she still will find the time..evn if its just 5 minutes..to hear a sista out. And I def appreciate that. I need to catch up w/ her cuz I got about 4599485948594 million stories to tell her as well as her advisement on a few things. She def will keep it real w/ me and let me kno if I'm trippin/not lol!

My other friend JJ..I lost contact with her around the beginning of this year for whatever reason. Which is unfortunate bcuz out of any non-family member...she is the one who knows and UNDERSTANDS me the most. The understanding part is a huge feat I must say. But I need to call her asap..like she's been telling me to..and hopefulluy we can reconnect. She's also not afraid to tell me things evn if its 125% opposite of what I wanna hear.

There are a couple others as well but these are the 3 that initially I thought of today. Specially bcuz 2/3 I need to catch up with.

Comments

Popular Posts