3 Day Weekend
Thankya Jesus! A day off of work, an extended weekend, Hallelujah!
I dont have any major plans for the holiday weekend. Most holidays dont excite me as they used to.
I used to be a professional househopper.
I knew where the best bbq/dinners were, who was gonna be there, what was on the menu, and when they started.
I also knew when the best time was to eat and what time to leave just in case anythin popped off lol.
I've said "I hate to eat & run" plenty of times in my life lol.
But now I prefer to find one house and stay put. Usually its the folks. I wuld love nuthin more than to have a rib in one hand and a margarita in the other. LOL! Let's hope this comes to fruition.
Welp..I's off to get my hair did and then its off to the clubhouse since I need to work on "gettin me sum new numbers" tonite hehe.
Have a marrrvelous & safe holiday weekend :)
I dont have any major plans for the holiday weekend. Most holidays dont excite me as they used to.
I used to be a professional househopper.
I knew where the best bbq/dinners were, who was gonna be there, what was on the menu, and when they started.
I also knew when the best time was to eat and what time to leave just in case anythin popped off lol.
I've said "I hate to eat & run" plenty of times in my life lol.
But now I prefer to find one house and stay put. Usually its the folks. I wuld love nuthin more than to have a rib in one hand and a margarita in the other. LOL! Let's hope this comes to fruition.
Welp..I's off to get my hair did and then its off to the clubhouse since I need to work on "gettin me sum new numbers" tonite hehe.
Have a marrrvelous & safe holiday weekend :)
Comments
i am all about having food in one hand, a drink and another. all that is missing is a couch and possibly, depending on the environment, some good conversation.
love it!
have a safe weekend folk