Apparently (According to Him) & Actuality
- Apparently, If he has a hangovr & I decide to take care of him, that includes cleanin up his tossed cookies, instead of letting him clean up his own blown chunks. Apparently. I think if he is able to walk around, he can clean his own nastiness up. I'm just saying.
- Apparently, If he says he might do sumthin, I'm not supposed to assume its not gonna happen. Bcuz he's plannin on it. I say, I go on experience, experience has it that when he says might the possible occurrence rarely comes to fruition. I'm just saying.
- Apparently, I shuld be fully understanding that sumtimes his schedule is limited due to having a son. I say, u aint the 1st guy to have a child. I kno ur child comes 1st, my prob is when u leave me in the dark instead of just lettin me kno its ur week to have ur son.
- Apparently he is the cutest guy I've ever liked and cared about and he's the special one. I say, I wuldnt jump to conclusions, and have u seen the guys from the past?!?!?! I'm just saying.
- Apparently, I shuldnt treat him like those other ni$$az, cuz he's different. I say if u act like a ni$$a, I will treat u as such, until u prove otherwise. I'm just saying.
- Apparently, we dont be on the same page at all times. I say we need to work on that.
LOL!
Comments