Current Obsessions 1- Me Likey Likey

***I'm swagger jackin! Sorry One Soulful Negro. I liked ur idea and wanted to try it myself. Hopeya dont mind....***



  1. McCafe-4get Starbucks. I can get good coffee for cheaper @ McD's. Hello Caramel Frappes and Caramel Iced Coffee.

  2. Sweet Potato Fries- healthier and tastier (Whether you call it a yam or a sweet potato, this root veggie is not only an excellent source of vitamin A, a very good source of vitamin C and manganese, and a good source of copper, dietary fiber, vitamin B6, potassium and iron, but it's seriously yummy, too.)- told ya

  3. Brown Skinned Men- Dont get me wrong I luuuuv all Black men...but I'm kinda into the browns right now. Nuthin like a tall, smooth Hershey's chocolate brutha.

  4. ^Ahh yess...sexy chocolate Tyrese ^

  5. Ray Lavender- Fine brutha who can sing and it looks like he mite have a nice body too. As I said previously..I'd "Stay" with his fine a$$.

  6. Sounds & Fragments of a Man- I feel his words. He should blog often. Daily. OK, M-F (I'll give him the weekends off hehe)

  7. Lettin a ni$$a kno (dont let things build up)- it's a stress reliever. Counselor's ORDERS! Try it and comment in the morn lol!

  8. Tide: Simple Pleasures Lavender & Vanilla- I'm a simple gal with simple pleasures what can i say.

    Smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

  9. Target- Products. Food. Furniture. One Stop Shop. Quality @ reasonable prices. I always leave with more than I intended.

Comments

Sexxy Luv said…
i have an obsession with Target too! :(

i spent $300 there in the last 2 days! i need help!
. said…
1. hate McDonalds & Starbucks & to be honest coffee too...lol. i will stick with my Panera green tea.

2. i definitely have to look into these. you have piqued my interests.

3. *sings* brown skin, you know i love your brown skin..."

5.*blushes*. i wish i could blog like that, we will see. how about that? lol.

6. couldn't agree more. in '08 i have been sayin' the phrase "use your words" and i try to stick with it.

7. LOVE IT!

8. you and i both. hated target when i worked there light-years ago, but now its like heaven on earth. lol
QuietStorm said…
SL-Target is tryin to drive me to the po house hahaha;)

Yes Soulful....u shuld blog as often as possible;)And try the fries..they are reallyyyyyyy gooood!!

Popular Posts