D & B
I dont know why I f*ck (ed) with you
~Erykah Badu "Green Eyes"
And trust, it is letting go.
Enuff of this. Back to my clear skies.
***
Ur back. I think. Mayb. Mayb not. Not sure what ur doin. Or why.
Guess I'll go with the flow. For now.
Slightly not surprised bcuz most guys come back @ least once.
Not sure what happened, but I think I might know a lil of ur reason(s).
Mayb u just want to be friends, but I dont think I can be. Just. That.
Cautious...cuz I liked u, but had to let go when I didnt want to.
Dont wanna go thru that again. I prefer to listen to Toni B & Mary J cuz I luv their music, not cuz my heart is ailin.
And I def culd go bak down that like (care) path w/ u again.
We'll see. I have no expectations therefore no dissapointments.
~Erykah Badu "Green Eyes"
Its kinda funny (agitating) that you're now doing what u previously chastised me for.
Dissapoint (ed/ing).
"I feel u but dont be negative"
U obviously dont listen to anything I say. Either that/ur delusional.
And trust, it is letting go.
I remember why I keep walls up, it wulda made things easier. But when I did that u complained..only to end up exemplifying why I keep distance.
*sigh*
Enuff of this. Back to my clear skies.
***
Ur back. I think. Mayb. Mayb not. Not sure what ur doin. Or why.
Guess I'll go with the flow. For now.
Slightly not surprised bcuz most guys come back @ least once.
Not sure what happened, but I think I might know a lil of ur reason(s).
Mayb u just want to be friends, but I dont think I can be. Just. That.
Cautious...cuz I liked u, but had to let go when I didnt want to.
Dont wanna go thru that again. I prefer to listen to Toni B & Mary J cuz I luv their music, not cuz my heart is ailin.
And I def culd go bak down that like (care) path w/ u again.
We'll see. I have no expectations therefore no dissapointments.
Comments
wish you well my dear.