Destined to be a Step Baby Mama & Other Randomness
I'm gonna be a step mama.
I just need to accept that sh!t now.
Cuz its bound to happen.
Can I meet a guy with NO kids?!?!?!
Apparently not.
98% of the guys I meet who are 24+, have at least one child.
Now I'm not hatin on parents..cuz parenting is a beautiful thing.
But it just aint my cup of tea.
And I done heard sum horrid baby drama stories:(
Ahh well.
I guess I can accept bein a step baby mama for the rite man.
And the rite child.
;)
***
Me & DB..have a DL goal..for the summr.
(no that doesnt stand for Down Low..nasty!)
With one month to go..
not sure if this is gonna come to fruition.
I worked on it a tad..but have since let it go.
Whenevr I have these kinds of goals they rarely work out.
I culd work on it again..but I dunno.
I mite have to let it go this yr.
~Purposely Cryptic~
***
I think I mite like a yungin.
As much as I detest datin sum1 younger than me.
And as much he!! as I've given others for robbin the cradle.
I think I like him.
He intrigues me.
There's sumthin bout him thats kinda a challenge.
Me likes that.
His personality
is workin well with mine.
Thus far.
But he's outta town which is a good thing.
I'd prefer to like him from afar.
Tho in a few weeks he'll only be 90 min away.
But with the price of gas..
not sure I like him THAT much.
lol..I'm a mess.
***
This bloggin thing is great.
Its helped me get in touch with feelings
as well as get them out.
And I love to write.
Plus, its an outlet for the randomness thats
always in my head & the tidbits of experiences I have.
***
And the workday slowwwwlllyyy passes...
I just need to accept that sh!t now.
Cuz its bound to happen.
Can I meet a guy with NO kids?!?!?!
Apparently not.
98% of the guys I meet who are 24+, have at least one child.
Now I'm not hatin on parents..cuz parenting is a beautiful thing.
But it just aint my cup of tea.
And I done heard sum horrid baby drama stories:(
Ahh well.
I guess I can accept bein a step baby mama for the rite man.
And the rite child.
;)
***
Me & DB..have a DL goal..for the summr.
(no that doesnt stand for Down Low..nasty!)
With one month to go..
not sure if this is gonna come to fruition.
I worked on it a tad..but have since let it go.
Whenevr I have these kinds of goals they rarely work out.
I culd work on it again..but I dunno.
I mite have to let it go this yr.
~Purposely Cryptic~
***
I think I mite like a yungin.
As much as I detest datin sum1 younger than me.
And as much he!! as I've given others for robbin the cradle.
I think I like him.
He intrigues me.
There's sumthin bout him thats kinda a challenge.
Me likes that.
His personality
is workin well with mine.
Thus far.
But he's outta town which is a good thing.
I'd prefer to like him from afar.
Tho in a few weeks he'll only be 90 min away.
But with the price of gas..
not sure I like him THAT much.
lol..I'm a mess.
***
This bloggin thing is great.
Its helped me get in touch with feelings
as well as get them out.
And I love to write.
Plus, its an outlet for the randomness thats
always in my head & the tidbits of experiences I have.
***
And the workday slowwwwlllyyy passes...
Comments
kids need that
its an honor
u make it sound like a duty
I am not opposed to dating a younger man, but at 31 I'd say no more than 5 years.
it is a beautiful honor to be a mother.
granted it is not your responsibility to be someone else's mother, but i don't know, i would think if you life a guy that wouldn't be a hinderance.
but i respect your right to have a preference.
you got to do you.