Feenin for Jodeci

As u mite be able to tell from the pic at the top of my blog...I'm a Jodeci fan.
FANatic!
17 yrs goin strong.
I was the typical young fan, pics on my walls, taped all their vids (remember VCR's lol), ran to the tv when they were performin, etc etc.
As I've grown older I still watch their concerts (now on DVD lol) listen to their music often, will almost catch a case if ANYONE talks bad about DeVante, Dalvin, K-ci or JoJo, met K-ci and Jojo and sumhow didnt pass out lol, and I've seen K&J live twice.
But Jodeci...can we get it together?? Yall's last album came out in '95. There has been talk of a new album ever since 2001. SEVEN YEARS in the making??? I kno its gonna be dope, just release it! I dont kno for sure what exactly is the hold up tho I have heard things from various sources, but I hope for at least one last Jodeci album. R&B is so lacking these days. We need yall. And a tour in the states please. There's a mini tour next month overseas...can we get sum luv over here? As much as I'm afraid of flyin..I will hope my a$$ on a plane to the nearest state to see my boo boos.
I dunno. Mayb one day soon I'll have a new JDC album and tickets to see them live. I still have hope;)
Comments
i think you should find another group to get attached to like 112, or Jagged edge there return is more likely to happen. lol
they made some great music.
"forever my lady..."
that was my jam
-1-
@ -1- oh yes..that vein is still poppin outta his skinny neck hehe.
Gotta luv feenin...my fav JDC song if i had to pick wuld be cry for u...i FEEL that song evrytime I hear it:)