Gettin on Up There (Future)
Yesterday my sis turned 36, she's 11 yrs my senior. Its weird to think about where I mite be @ that age. She is married with 2 kids. I wuld like to be married, but with kids....I'll pass lol. How about married (to a F-I-N-E brutha) with my cat and a dog, preferably one of those small ones that dont grow;)
I've been more and more future-minded as of late, most likely bcuz I'll be 25 soon. Which is one of those milestone ages I hear. And with the increasing lack of decent men...the married thing..well let me not go there today lol. I just hope to be healthy and content with whatevr is in my life @ that age.
I was talkin with DB recently, who turns 25 roughly 3 weeks before I do, and we both have no clue what we wanna do to celebrate. We'll be back in skool which makes things hard. And I dont think turnin 25 is the biggest upcoming thing for me, I think gettin my MS is bigger. And let me tell u...aftr that graduation, I dont plan on bein very functional (aka drunk off my a$$) for the rest of the weekend. Thats when the real celebratin will be...hehehe. I kno I dont want a party..I dont like havin parties. So we'll see. Mayb go to the casino. I dunno lol. I have a couple months but I wish I had a few ideas what I wanna do.
Its interesting to think about the future, especially since I'm still growing, maturing, having new experiences, etc. I'm still a work in progress. I'm still learning how to express my feelings, he!! recognize my feelings, learning how to be the woman in the relationship and be ok with that ( yea I gots a long way to go with this one), learning how to let my walls down, decrease selfishness, get my grown woman on, etc. At least I can say that I have grown and I'm continuing to grow. I feel good about that.
With getting older I think I'm finally ready to get into a relationship again, becoming more comfortable with the idea of letting my walls down enuff to fall in love (trust issues-slow but steady progress), and not worryin about the possible negatives that can occur in a relationship rather the positivity of lovin and bein loved. (Not with D..talkin in general...breathe ppl hehe)
Patience. Open. Trust. Willingness. Common Sense.
I've been more and more future-minded as of late, most likely bcuz I'll be 25 soon. Which is one of those milestone ages I hear. And with the increasing lack of decent men...the married thing..well let me not go there today lol. I just hope to be healthy and content with whatevr is in my life @ that age.
I was talkin with DB recently, who turns 25 roughly 3 weeks before I do, and we both have no clue what we wanna do to celebrate. We'll be back in skool which makes things hard. And I dont think turnin 25 is the biggest upcoming thing for me, I think gettin my MS is bigger. And let me tell u...aftr that graduation, I dont plan on bein very functional (aka drunk off my a$$) for the rest of the weekend. Thats when the real celebratin will be...hehehe. I kno I dont want a party..I dont like havin parties. So we'll see. Mayb go to the casino. I dunno lol. I have a couple months but I wish I had a few ideas what I wanna do.
Its interesting to think about the future, especially since I'm still growing, maturing, having new experiences, etc. I'm still a work in progress. I'm still learning how to express my feelings, he!! recognize my feelings, learning how to be the woman in the relationship and be ok with that ( yea I gots a long way to go with this one), learning how to let my walls down, decrease selfishness, get my grown woman on, etc. At least I can say that I have grown and I'm continuing to grow. I feel good about that.
With getting older I think I'm finally ready to get into a relationship again, becoming more comfortable with the idea of letting my walls down enuff to fall in love (trust issues-slow but steady progress), and not worryin about the possible negatives that can occur in a relationship rather the positivity of lovin and bein loved. (Not with D..talkin in general...breathe ppl hehe)
Patience. Open. Trust. Willingness. Common Sense.
Comments
and a dog for sure
my students be thinking im lying when i tell them my age and they all try or be flirting with me lol
lol Torrance..ur students be flirtin huh?;)
BC...thnx for the encouragement. I's tryin:)
i'm 27 now and 25 seems so long ago, looking back i have accomplished alot since then. :)