I <3 Blogs!

I recently have found the joy of searchin & readin other folks' blogs. I have run across sum very interesting, hilarious, creative, deep, etc etc blogs that help the work day go faster and offer some food for thought. Its amazing how sum1's thoughts can truly resonate with what I'm goin thru, been thru, whatevr. It's also nice to read opinions that are different from mine and give me a whole new perspective on things. I've only posted a few blogs in my Blogs Me Like section (cuz I'm lazy) but there are many more than I enjoy reading. I'll update that soon lol. I love to write and I've found sum incredible writers who are able to type their raw feelings out and invoke feeling in myself as well. I wish I culd write at that level but I'm def not there yet. Not good @ expressing feelings.

My fav right now wuld have to be Don't call it a comeback

Shout out to -1- for a creative, beautifully written, deep blog that I check every day hopin for a new post lol! I tend to say a lotta mhhmmm..and yea grrrl!! when I'm readin ;)

Love ur blog -1- and thanks for the encouragin comments :)

Comments

Shai said…
Yeah, it is nice to find new and interesting blogs. I found yours surfing through new blogs. There are some creative, thinkers out here I am digging the new blogs I am discovering.
that is a great selection
u got great taste to be a lurker lol
Sexxy Luv said…
Thank you for the comment on my blog, I can relate to you, if my thoughts that went thru my head could be put on paper I would be fierce! lol

I'm going to take my time in due time it will come. :)
ToshaRenelle said…
Thanks for drifting to my blog and taking time to comment on my post about relationship titles! I hope you aren't a stranger...and I feel you, -1- (i.can't.complain) is a bad chick in the blog world...I enjoy her site, as well!
QuietStorm said…
@ Shai- thx for commenting! I'm gonna have to chek ur blog out:)

@ Torrance- thx! I said I was coming outta the shadows hehhe.

@Sexxyluv- ur doin well on ur blog. Cant wait to read more:) Thx for comementing!

@ToshaRenelle- I wont be a stranger:) Thx for commenting!
Eb the Celeb said…
I found you from -1- and yeah she is supa dope... and supa fly...
ToshaRenelle said…
Since your blog is centered around Music, I am tagging you in the Music Tag....see my blog for the details.
QuietStorm said…
Thx Eb for stoppin by!

Thx Tosha...my 1st Tag!!!
Anonymous said…
Discount RX Pharmacy - Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Tamiflu. Get Cheap Medication online. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://www.itpill.com/]Get Top Quality Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu[/url]. rx generic drugs. Discount pills pharmacy
Anonymous said…
I congratulate, what necessary words..., an excellent idea

Popular Posts