I is Soulstress
***Jacked this durin my random perusings***
Somethings about me
Accent – Upstate New Yorker
I Don’t Drink – Hennessey..it burns:(
Chore I Hate – I honestly hate all chores..I need a maid
Pets – Lucy..my 6 yr old cat
Essential Electronic – Stereo & laptop (gotta have me muzik & me internets)
Perfume/Cologne – Always from Avon (the menz luv it)
Gold or silver – Gold
Insomnia – Yes..it happens...from stayin up too late..takin 2 many naps..crazy skool schedule..worryin too much etc.
Job Title – Assistant
Most Admired Trait – hmmmmmmmmmm...practical/down 2 earth..lol idk
Kids – No thank u
Religion – Christian-Baptist
Siblings – Older Sis, Older Bro, Younger Bro (Yes I have middle child syndrome)
Time I wake up – I dunno...for the 1st time in the morn lol...usually round 4AMish..thats when the cat gets up to eat
Unusual talent/skill – I have sumwhat of a photographic memory..when I was younger..and wuld take tests..i wuld picture what was on my index cards for the answers lol.
Worst habit – Uncontrollably shakin my leg when nervous/anxious
My favorite meal – Pork chops, greens, yams, cornbread. Or lasagna lol.
Somethings about me
Accent – Upstate New Yorker
I Don’t Drink – Hennessey..it burns:(
Chore I Hate – I honestly hate all chores..I need a maid
Pets – Lucy..my 6 yr old cat
Essential Electronic – Stereo & laptop (gotta have me muzik & me internets)
Perfume/Cologne – Always from Avon (the menz luv it)
Gold or silver – Gold
Insomnia – Yes..it happens...from stayin up too late..takin 2 many naps..crazy skool schedule..worryin too much etc.
Job Title – Assistant
Most Admired Trait – hmmmmmmmmmm...practical/down 2 earth..lol idk
Kids – No thank u
Religion – Christian-Baptist
Siblings – Older Sis, Older Bro, Younger Bro (Yes I have middle child syndrome)
Time I wake up – I dunno...for the 1st time in the morn lol...usually round 4AMish..thats when the cat gets up to eat
Unusual talent/skill – I have sumwhat of a photographic memory..when I was younger..and wuld take tests..i wuld picture what was on my index cards for the answers lol.
Worst habit – Uncontrollably shakin my leg when nervous/anxious
My favorite meal – Pork chops, greens, yams, cornbread. Or lasagna lol.
Comments
i love lists like these. they are so informative.
OSN-naaaww Henny goes down a bit too rough haha..i like my liquor to go down nice & smooth;)