I'm on STRIKE!

From guys. Effective IMMEDIATELY. Until further notice.

I'm spent. I need a break. I'm tired of guys. I'm tired of the stress. Tired of the complaining. Tired of the excuses. Tired of BS. Tired of the games. Tired of not getting what I want/need. Tired of bein tired.

Its bad when I'm in the clubhouse and have no desire to flirt. If I'm talkin to a cute guy but thinkin "this is pointless" then it's time for a break.

D is not totally outta the picture but I'm tired of his a$$ too. I aint puttin no more energy in him. If he wants to treat me like the good, grown woman that I am, then mayb I'll consider ending my strike. But I aint makin any promises. I dunno...normally I wulda dropped him weeks ago without a second thought. But I guess I must really like him. Or sumthin. Last nite I told him I was done with him only to slightly change my tune this mornin. I guess I want him in my life in some way, shape, or form, but on the other hand I'm sick of him lol. I just wanna grab his peezy lil head and shake the sh!t outta him sumtimes. But I try to say no to violence lmao.

I keep goin bak and forth with him. I'm conflicted...and I wish I'd just make a decision and stick with it. But I'm human and I'm a woman who's tryin to see what things culd be rather than how they are. Then again I aint no fool so I do see what aint there. I dunno whats gonna happen. But what I do kno is if sumthin happens..its gonna be cuz he did it, not me. I'm done tryin to push things along by myself. *sigh* But enuff about him.

So anyways as I was sayin, I'm on strike. Unless I meet fine a$$ TI and he try to holla. hehe

Its summertime and this is when the action is supposed to be happenin but I dont feel like it lol. I dunno how long this strike will last. Maybe a day, a week, or a month. Lets just hope not for the entire summer. lol.

I'm 5 miles to empty...u cant keep runnin in & outta my life*



*Love Brownstone*

Comments

LaLa said…
I love Brownstone too. They could bang out another album, I'd buy it.
QuietStorm said…
I'd def buy it..love their voices!
. said…
*sings*
'five miles to empty/ my heart is running low...'

well sometimes you have to take a break to really be able to get to where you're supposed to be going.
i wish you well during this break. wish it wasn't on such a negative vibe. sorry.
QuietStorm said…
Thanx Soulful! Its ok..sumtimes ya get tired of the dramatics and wuld rather b alone. I dont see it as a totally bad thing..it just means less stress and more time to focus on myself.

Popular Posts