It Aint Ova til its Ova

*Cue in a lil Lenny Kravitz*


"Nah, we good"

This is the last thing D said to me yesterday. What this means, I dunno. Mayb things arent over as previously reported.

See what had happenend was:

Yesterday marked b!tchfest #3, but this time I wasnt the only one b!tchin. This was our 1st b!tchfest where both parties were b!tchin. hehe. And no1 was willing to budge. Each person wanted an apology from the other, but wasnt willing to apologize for what he/she has done. Ultimately, I decided to apologize 1st. I dont apologize too often unless I totally feel sorry. While I think the situation wasnt totally my fault, ultimately I culd have went about it in a different way. Afterwards I received an apology as well. Baby steps, ppl, baby steps.

There are alot of wrinkles that need to be ironed out but at least we've made sum leeway. (We're still at the "talkin" stage btw) We both were pointing fingers while not lookin at ourselves and sayin..hey I did sum sh!t too. We also need that "where is this goin" talk.

So we'll see. I'm tired of complainin. No really I am. I wuld like to get bak to us havin a good time and enjoyin each other and leave the dramatics behind. Otherwise this needs to be over..cuz why waste time bein unhappy/unfulfilled with another person? And I normally dont do the arguin thing, which is weird, but I just want him to do right cuz we potentially mite have sumthin good here. Wherever it may end up goin.

This situation feels kinda juvenile (all the b!tchin , the reasons why we've been b!tchin) ...and I'm a grown a$$ woman, but that's how it be somtimes.

Nonetheless, I aint sittin around waitin on this to play out lol. I think I'm about to be on what The Tev said to me last nite, "I need to get me sum new numbers in my phone, since I deleted all the old ones."

AMEN to that!

Comments

still proud of u, by the way

as much shit as i talk

i still believe in love

and all that fly shit ;-)

*heading off to "get me some new numbers in my phone"*

-1-
Sexxy Luv said…
Why do we as women have the power to see the good in a person?.....WHY?
QuietStorm said…
@ -1- Thx for the encouragement..its needed and appreciated. Go on ahead and get u sum new numbrs ;)

@ sexxyluv- grrrlll....I dont have an answer for that. But mayb..ultimately thats one of the things that makes us women special.

Popular Posts