Just One of Dem Dayz
It's just one of those days that a girl goes through
When I'm angry inside
Don't wanna take it out on you
Just one of them things
Don't take it personal
~Monica
I'm in another one of my anti-social..phone on silent....wanna cut my phone off but too paranoid a fam membr will call w/ bad news....i wish a ni$$a wuld call me...cuz he will get told off again...no really...I WISH he wuld...cuz it aint gon b pretty...why leave when I enjoy bein in the house...cant frivolously spend $$ cuz I gots billz billz billz.. moods..
aka
PMS'in to the upteenth degree.
hehe.
Geez..I've been mooddyyyyyy lately..I'm not usually like this. But ahh well.
Oh how the phone has been ringin w/ folks tryin to drag me outta the house. Not 2nite.
Unless DeVante was in town..sistagrl is stayin in.
I'm becomin a moody ol hag in my notthat old age.
Every month my mom tells me she hates talkin to me when its gettin round/is my time of the month.
I tell her the feelin is mutual.
I'm adoptin a habit of my sis: weekend nite, alone, couple of mike's hard, and sum good soul (Jodeci, Toni B, Mary J, Changin Faces, Kellz) The only difference is I'm not on the floor, swayin side to side, holdin my own concert..singin @ the top of my lungs. Instead I'm on the couch lol.
I dont wear makeup. I keeps it au natural. Bcuz I'm too lazy to fuss ovr it, nevr learned how to apply it, I dont need it, and I cant evr find my color. Sumtimes tho..I think mayb I shuld wear a lil of sumthin..get sophisticated with it. Since I'm gonna be 25 and all soon.
(Have I evr mention Sanna Lathan wuld be my idol if I had one. BEAUTIFUL woman..love her style)
When I'm angry inside
Don't wanna take it out on you
Just one of them things
Don't take it personal
~Monica
I'm in another one of my anti-social..phone on silent....wanna cut my phone off but too paranoid a fam membr will call w/ bad news....i wish a ni$$a wuld call me...cuz he will get told off again...no really...I WISH he wuld...cuz it aint gon b pretty...why leave when I enjoy bein in the house...cant frivolously spend $$ cuz I gots billz billz billz.. moods..
aka
PMS'in to the upteenth degree.
hehe.
Geez..I've been mooddyyyyyy lately..I'm not usually like this. But ahh well.
Oh how the phone has been ringin w/ folks tryin to drag me outta the house. Not 2nite.
Unless DeVante was in town..sistagrl is stayin in.
I'm becomin a moody ol hag in my notthat old age.
Every month my mom tells me she hates talkin to me when its gettin round/is my time of the month.
I tell her the feelin is mutual.
I'm adoptin a habit of my sis: weekend nite, alone, couple of mike's hard, and sum good soul (Jodeci, Toni B, Mary J, Changin Faces, Kellz) The only difference is I'm not on the floor, swayin side to side, holdin my own concert..singin @ the top of my lungs. Instead I'm on the couch lol.
I dont wear makeup. I keeps it au natural. Bcuz I'm too lazy to fuss ovr it, nevr learned how to apply it, I dont need it, and I cant evr find my color. Sumtimes tho..I think mayb I shuld wear a lil of sumthin..get sophisticated with it. Since I'm gonna be 25 and all soon.
(Have I evr mention Sanna Lathan wuld be my idol if I had one. BEAUTIFUL woman..love her style)

So yestrday I bought sum mascara. Simple right? WTH is my eye lids stickin togethr after I applied it?!?!
Makeup experiment has ended.
*sigh* What am i gon do with me?
I ran in2 a guy I went to HS with and he wants to go out on a date. He's cute, seems nice. But I dont have the energy to chill with him. I'm still a bit jaded from negroes of the recent past & I dont think I'd be a good date rite now. Maybe in a week/2/3/whatevr.
Welp..let me get bak to my sippin and lettin K-ci sang to me.
;)
Comments
Torrance-Thx..I'm good..no worries.