The Latest & My Thoughts

***I'd much rather b on my couch..but since I dont have a sugar daddy...I's @ the J.O.B. tryin to pass time***

Here's the latest and it mite not be in chronological order lol:

  • 4th of July weekend was kewl. Went to the beach with The Tev and our siblings. Went to the clubhouse. Saw my sis who was in town. Didnt get my margaritas til Sat courtesy of my older bro. Thx. Needed it. Clubhouse. Familial Frustration. And Insomnia.
  • Ended up with a 4 day weekend, unfortunately, cuz I didnt sleep at all Sunday nite, had sinus earache and headache. Boo.
  • Sinuses are better and now I'm battlin the monthly friend. Can I get a break from poppin pills..thx.
  • I'm goin to Baltimore next weekend...so excited BUT my future hubby and future baby daddy (AI & Carmelo) will be in Bmore THIS WEEKEND. Da*n. Ahh well...mayb next yr.
  • Heard from D this morn. Sumtimes its the little things. Nice to kno he's thinkin of me. But I'm still on strike.
  • "I kno & I am trying."
  • *sigh* Havent hit that like switch off just yet.
  • Today's Horoscope: Romance is on your mind a lot today. You want to have a fairy tale love affair, but you're also unsure if you want to risk heartbreak. Keep in mind that a passionate relationship is attainable, but only through hard work, compromise, chemistry and a little luck.
  • Sounds kinda like me...still on that strike tho lol.
  • I wanna take singing lessons. Mayb next summer if I graduate hehe. I love to sing and wuld love to get a little vocal training.
  • I'm ready to begin a career. I've been a professional student and now I'm ready for more. School his been financially stiflin. I'm ready for my paychecks to resemeble all this schoolin I've done lol. Patience I kno but that has never been one of my virtues. Hopefully by this time next yr I'll have my MS and a CAREER.
  • I started writing a novel several yrs ago...only written roughly 6-8 pgs..and havent written any in years. Sad. But when I aint workin on a paper..I dont have the motivation to write. Cept for bloggin hehe. I need to get on that tho.
  • I read a whole chapter last nite..tryin to fight insomnia...but I read nonetheless. And that chapter is an accomplishment. *Bows Gracefully*
  • "Nothing is ever easy with men…it’s always something dumb" ~ The Tev
  • AMEN!
  • Last nite I was thinkin that tho I complain from time to time..I actually am content with life. I'll be 25 (grown and sexy thank u) in a few months and I'm at a good place. Some ppl dont have what I have & I'm thankful. I culd have more but at least I have what I have. Shol culd use better pay but hey..in time. The only really lackin aspect of my life is in the love area. But in time for that as well I assume.

Comments

just Kewl LOL

glad u breathing a lil better folk
QuietStorm said…
thx...i'm tryin ;)
LaLa said…
Young, black and educated. You have much to be thankful for. Being on strike ain't bad sis! It gives us more time for TLC. Stay strong and do you boo!!
QuietStorm said…
Thanks lala...I's tryin!

Popular Posts