Music Tag: I've Been Tagged
***My 1st tag yaaayyyyyy...thx ToshaRenelle!!!***
"List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."
1. Keri Hilson- Energy
Lord knows I've put too much energy in2 him
I wish i could rip out a page of my memory
Cuz i put 2 much energy in him and me
Can't wait til i get through this phaseCuz its killing me
2 bad we can't re-write our own history
"List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."
1. Keri Hilson- Energy
Lord knows I've put too much energy in2 him
I wish i could rip out a page of my memory
Cuz i put 2 much energy in him and me
Can't wait til i get through this phaseCuz its killing me
2 bad we can't re-write our own history
2. Official Girl- Cassie
She aint got the best voice, but feelin this song anyways lol!
Don't you think it's time that you made it clear You gotta get on your biz Tell me what it ain't or what it is I can handle it
I've had it up to here I don't wanna pressure you dear
I've sent back to back dudes Away from my door
Thinking I was spoken for
Not anymore
3. If You Think Ur Lonely Now- K-ci Hailey
If you think ur lonely now wait until 2nite
4. Good Luv- Anita Baker
I wanna know what good luv feels like
5. Put On- Jeezy
6. I am Your Woman- Syleena Johnson
7. With Me- Tyrese
Comments
and who doesn't love some anita baker.
good times.
Thx for commenting:)