My Head, My Mind, My Heart
Today's Horoscope:
Your physical and mental energies are probably pretty low today, Soulstress, but you won't feel like staying in and reading or watching TV, either. Nor will you feel like socializing. Chances are you won't know what to do with yourself all day. Under these circumstances, the best thing to do is to distract yourself. Go for a workout, watch a thrilling video, go to a funny movie. Get your mind off your lethargy and it could well disappear.
Yea my mental and physical energies are pretty low..it prob has sumthin to do w/ my minor hangovr and stressfests as of late.
For sum reason I decided to act like I aint had to work this morn and took my butt to the clubhouse last nite. I didnt drink excessively but I shulda ate sumthin closer to when I went out. Then my head wuldnt be as bad as it is rite now.
Ahh well. I had fun. Just cant wait to get outta work.
***
Do what u can and figure the rest out along the way.
I can stress ovr things badly. My mom has to sporadically remind me about my past experiences of inappropriately handling stress & issues so as to not go down that road again. (dont worry-no drugs/alcohol/crimes were involved)But I'm still learnin how to deal with it and how to not increase my stress/anxiety in the midst of my issues. Or in other words..learnin how to stop drivin myself crazy & spastic. Prayer is a wonderful thing. *sigh*
I really need to take my butt to church on Sunday.
***
Once you feel pain,
You dont wanna rush back into it ~Tamar Braxton- "Once Again"
B, (ex-boo) has been tryin to get up with me. A lot. Persistently. And I've been resistant. I dunno. It culd be good, it culd b bad. I guess I'm unsure for a reason & I need to keep that in mind. I got a feelin that if I see him its all ovr...I'm gon b catchin that like bug quik! The Tev told me if I do see him to be sure to protect my heart. Which I'm usually good at. But if he got me once I guess he culd get me again. *sigh*
Its been several months but I'm pretty sure he still dont kno what he wants. There's things that need to be discussed but I dont wanna do it via phone. But why shuld we talk about these things, when I think we'll still end up gettin nowhere? Mayb I shuld give him a chance to set the record straight. I dunno.
He is fun & fine tho. And I wuldnt mind have sum fun w/ a fine specimen.
*sigh*
I'm such an indecisive crazy a$$.
Have a good weekend ppl;)
Your physical and mental energies are probably pretty low today, Soulstress, but you won't feel like staying in and reading or watching TV, either. Nor will you feel like socializing. Chances are you won't know what to do with yourself all day. Under these circumstances, the best thing to do is to distract yourself. Go for a workout, watch a thrilling video, go to a funny movie. Get your mind off your lethargy and it could well disappear.
Yea my mental and physical energies are pretty low..it prob has sumthin to do w/ my minor hangovr and stressfests as of late.
For sum reason I decided to act like I aint had to work this morn and took my butt to the clubhouse last nite. I didnt drink excessively but I shulda ate sumthin closer to when I went out. Then my head wuldnt be as bad as it is rite now.
Ahh well. I had fun. Just cant wait to get outta work.
***
Do what u can and figure the rest out along the way.
I can stress ovr things badly. My mom has to sporadically remind me about my past experiences of inappropriately handling stress & issues so as to not go down that road again. (dont worry-no drugs/alcohol/crimes were involved)But I'm still learnin how to deal with it and how to not increase my stress/anxiety in the midst of my issues. Or in other words..learnin how to stop drivin myself crazy & spastic. Prayer is a wonderful thing. *sigh*
I really need to take my butt to church on Sunday.
***
Once you feel pain,
You dont wanna rush back into it ~Tamar Braxton- "Once Again"
B, (ex-boo) has been tryin to get up with me. A lot. Persistently. And I've been resistant. I dunno. It culd be good, it culd b bad. I guess I'm unsure for a reason & I need to keep that in mind. I got a feelin that if I see him its all ovr...I'm gon b catchin that like bug quik! The Tev told me if I do see him to be sure to protect my heart. Which I'm usually good at. But if he got me once I guess he culd get me again. *sigh*
Its been several months but I'm pretty sure he still dont kno what he wants. There's things that need to be discussed but I dont wanna do it via phone. But why shuld we talk about these things, when I think we'll still end up gettin nowhere? Mayb I shuld give him a chance to set the record straight. I dunno.
He is fun & fine tho. And I wuldnt mind have sum fun w/ a fine specimen.
*sigh*
I'm such an indecisive crazy a$$.
Have a good weekend ppl;)
Comments
"I'm such an indecisive crazy a$$."
that makes 2 of us, i think you should sit down and talk with him, even if you don't get the answers your looking for at least you will what you want to say off your chest!
but don't listen to me, like you...
"I'm such an indecisive crazy a$$."
lol
Ur rite..I do have a few things to get off my chest;) Thx SL!
im a capricorn, born 1st day dec 22
all i know is im a goat and eat like one
have a great weekend yourself.