Nutin a good date & a nice car cant fix

Hope everyone had a wonderous weekend:)

Mine was pretty kewl. I did a lot of sittin on my a$$. A lot. Like Most of the weekend hehe.

But Sunday..I decided I needed to get myself togethr and do sumthin w/ my life instead of wastin away on my couch in front of the tv.

So I called up homeboy I went to HS with. I'll call him Airport since he works at one lol. The backindaday golddigger in me almost fell in love cuz he pulled up in one of me fav cars..Dodge Magnum yes yes.



Nevr been inside one..but hot da!n..now I know those thangs are nice inside AND out.
*Swoon*
Airport got brownie points for his nice ride.

We ended up @ a bar..had a few drinks (I swear I'm not an alky) played darts (I won 4/5 times..mayb I shulda let bruthaman win a tad more hehe)..and got to know each other better. I didnt know him bak in HS..but I do remember goin to skool with him.

I had a great time. He's a kewl guy. I dont see any romantic sparks but he's def kewl to chill with. He raises his 2 kids mostly by himself. His babymama is kinda sorta around..but he's pretty much a full time dad. He was a lil ambiguous bout his babymama but come on homie..I wasnt born yesterday..ur babymama bein sorta around really means u can hit that when u want. But whatev. I aint feelin him on any level beyond friendship. That culd change but he'd have to do sumthin bout his "situation" first lmao!

Chillin w/ Airport was a nice endin to my weekend.
Now its bak on da grind.

Comments

Popular Posts