Randomly Delicious!
Sooo...if u've read any of my earlier posts..u may kno that i luuuuuvs me sum Allen Iverson.

And if he wasnt married (too bad I aint triflin)..I'd be tryin to holla. He's my fav bball player..therefore I'm now a Nuggets fan (since he was traded). So I finally have realized that the Nuggets will be havin a pre-season game in October near where I live. So u kno I'm tryin to go. (Allen Iverson + Carmello Anthony + Kenyon Martin= an extremely happy Soulstress)

Great after bday, 25th gift to myself. I asked my dad & he's down. Cuz I def need sum1 there just in case I pass out from seein AI do his thang thang on the court. My dad has also been a Melo fan since his college years. It'll be a nice father/daughter activity. So now I'm workin on gettin the funds right so me & papa can get to the game. I also hope to see them durin the regular season which is mo money..so I'm startin my "See AI's Fine A$$ Fund" right now. hehe. I accept cash, money orders, and pay pal if u want to contribute lmao!
****
With a month to go b4 my last yr in grad skool...it's finally dawnin on me just how EXPENSIVE this last yr is gonna be (panic attack) and how minimal I'll be able to work (where's my whiskey) & how workin on my thesis is gonna suck (too bad I dont smoke dat ooo weeee). *sigh* I think I need to start the breathin excercises, excessive praying, & meditation now.
****
One of my best guy friends, who hasnt spoken to me in months for sum reason or another, just sent me a message askin if I wanted to go to happy hour with him. What can I say, I'm a sucka for sum good dranks. I hope we can squash whatevr the issue (s) are bcuz we have been friends for ovr 10+ yrs. We'll see what happens.
****
When I was in the airport ovr the weekend..I picked up a book...its pretty good thus far. I recommend checkin it out:
Waking With Enemies by Eric Jerome Dickey

And if he wasnt married (too bad I aint triflin)..I'd be tryin to holla. He's my fav bball player..therefore I'm now a Nuggets fan (since he was traded). So I finally have realized that the Nuggets will be havin a pre-season game in October near where I live. So u kno I'm tryin to go. (Allen Iverson + Carmello Anthony + Kenyon Martin= an extremely happy Soulstress)

Great after bday, 25th gift to myself. I asked my dad & he's down. Cuz I def need sum1 there just in case I pass out from seein AI do his thang thang on the court. My dad has also been a Melo fan since his college years. It'll be a nice father/daughter activity. So now I'm workin on gettin the funds right so me & papa can get to the game. I also hope to see them durin the regular season which is mo money..so I'm startin my "See AI's Fine A$$ Fund" right now. hehe. I accept cash, money orders, and pay pal if u want to contribute lmao!
****
With a month to go b4 my last yr in grad skool...it's finally dawnin on me just how EXPENSIVE this last yr is gonna be (panic attack) and how minimal I'll be able to work (where's my whiskey) & how workin on my thesis is gonna suck (too bad I dont smoke dat ooo weeee). *sigh* I think I need to start the breathin excercises, excessive praying, & meditation now.
****
One of my best guy friends, who hasnt spoken to me in months for sum reason or another, just sent me a message askin if I wanted to go to happy hour with him. What can I say, I'm a sucka for sum good dranks. I hope we can squash whatevr the issue (s) are bcuz we have been friends for ovr 10+ yrs. We'll see what happens.
****
When I was in the airport ovr the weekend..I picked up a book...its pretty good thus far. I recommend checkin it out:
Waking With Enemies by Eric Jerome Dickey
Comments
pretty please.
*smiles*
He's a good writer. I've read Liar's Game (loved it) & The Other Woman (didnt like the ending).
and u need to put one of my books up there folk
where is the love
last year of grad school... good luck. lol. thesis' SUCK from what i hear. lol.
and yes, AI is such fineness. hope you and daddy have a great time.
oh, i come via soulful negro.
your randoms are much like mine. that's funny.
hope all is well.
in that order.
i will be buying the book 2morrow
thanks for the heads up
i didn't know he had written anything new
-1-
Muze-thanks for comin by..dont b a stranger;)I'll chekya out as well
-1-ur very welcome:) I think I wanna read pleasure too..it looks good eheh;)