Vacation Rejuvenation
"You shuld be on a menu"
Hmm...ok?! What exactly does that mean?! I think I kno but still..who says that?!?! How is that a line to pick up a female? lol! Gotta luv Baltimore;)
Welp ppl I's back from my trip. Had a marrrrvelous time. Prob the best vaca that I've ever been on. Arts & music fest, din din, clubbin, Orioles game, harbor....fun times.
Tho me & DB are anal planners, we didnt really plan our trip. We had a few things we wanted to do but mostly we went with the flow. And it was nice to just be for a few days.
Highlights:
Harbor: Restaurants & various other attractions by the water. Nice dinner and really nice dranks to start our vaca in Bmore.
Artscape: Arts & music festival. Great food, nice art. Saw Mario perform. I love him..too underrated tho. Nice performance and he looked real niiice hehe;)
Mario "Let me luv u"
I shuld let Mario luv me lol
Menz: I think its safe to say sista grl done got her groove back lol! No more man strike! Met several attractive black menz (accounting student, hotel manager, personal trainer), chatted, flirted, whatev. The men in Baltimore are different, have a bit more substance. Evn if they're not MD natives, there's still sumthin about them. Mayb its the water. I wuld say I'm most interested in the accounting student, but I dunno bout the long distance thing. But as DB said, if its meant to be it'll be. So I dunno. Lets see if he calls me first and I'll go from there.
Chatting- I had sum really great convos with friends of DB as well as new ppl we met. I love to meet new ppl, learn about them, learn from them, etc. Had sum great laughs. It was especially nice to talk to ppl who are currently goin thru a 1/4 life crisis and who has went thru it. Comforting. Tho I think mine is ovr its still nice to kno that I wasnt the only one hehe.
Orioles game- We had pretty decent seats considering the price we paid and we got them the day of. DB got to see her future hubby (Curtis Granderson) & it was nice to see a MLB game for the 1st time.
Theres more but thats the gist lol. The only complaint I have was the heat!!! The sun was tryin to kill a sista! I made it thru nonetheless. Glad I got away and had a great time.
Comments
a vacation was all you needed to get back into the swing of things.
i am glad you had a good time. maybe i should take one. lol
OSN- Thx...now its bak to life hehe. But I do recommemend takin a break from things and enjoyin urself on vaca.