Weekend Recap 7/14/08
Hope evry1 had a marrrvelous weekend!
Well...my weekend was uneventful...purposely. I didnt leave my house very much..didnt want to. Been kinda anti-social. I dunno how many ppl called tryin to drag me out but I think I needed another one of those Me Time Weekends lol. My city isnt the most happenin place ever and I guess I preferred enjoyin my solitude than doin the same ol stuff.
Also with my impendin trip this weekend (hellooooo Baltimore) I didnt wanna spend too much money. Tho I did go shoppin which is therapeutic I must say. Its nice to spend my $$ on me rather than givin it all to da bills.
I'm def gettin excited bout goin to Bmore with my grl DB. I need to get away..see sumthin or sum1 new (hehe)...and take a breather. My men strike will hopefully let up in Bmore but will most likely resume once I get bak home lmao!
The situation with D is kinda the same: I like him, cant stand him @ times, but like him (care) nonetheless. He's the exception to my strike tho I prob shuld quit his a$$ now. Hence the song below lol. It is what it is. No intervention needed. I think I came into terms (somewhat) with our situation, whatevr our situation is, over the weekend. I'm not stressin ovr him as I previously had been. We're not in a relationship so Umma do me (Cue in Rocko) as always. I feel better. Relieved. Goin with the flow.
In a blog a while back I posted that guys I date tend to pop up months after things end. I got one of those blasts from the past this weekend. I guess B just wanted to see if I was still alive and kickin but I like to leave the past in the past. Esp since it took a bit for me to get ovr him..so I'd rather keep the lines of communication permanently closed. But I suppose it was nice that he was thinkin bout me.
Thanks for those who comment..its greatly appreciated...and makes me a happy blogger :)
Well...my weekend was uneventful...purposely. I didnt leave my house very much..didnt want to. Been kinda anti-social. I dunno how many ppl called tryin to drag me out but I think I needed another one of those Me Time Weekends lol. My city isnt the most happenin place ever and I guess I preferred enjoyin my solitude than doin the same ol stuff.
Also with my impendin trip this weekend (hellooooo Baltimore) I didnt wanna spend too much money. Tho I did go shoppin which is therapeutic I must say. Its nice to spend my $$ on me rather than givin it all to da bills.
I'm def gettin excited bout goin to Bmore with my grl DB. I need to get away..see sumthin or sum1 new (hehe)...and take a breather. My men strike will hopefully let up in Bmore but will most likely resume once I get bak home lmao!
The situation with D is kinda the same: I like him, cant stand him @ times, but like him (care) nonetheless. He's the exception to my strike tho I prob shuld quit his a$$ now. Hence the song below lol. It is what it is. No intervention needed. I think I came into terms (somewhat) with our situation, whatevr our situation is, over the weekend. I'm not stressin ovr him as I previously had been. We're not in a relationship so Umma do me (Cue in Rocko) as always. I feel better. Relieved. Goin with the flow.
In a blog a while back I posted that guys I date tend to pop up months after things end. I got one of those blasts from the past this weekend. I guess B just wanted to see if I was still alive and kickin but I like to leave the past in the past. Esp since it took a bit for me to get ovr him..so I'd rather keep the lines of communication permanently closed. But I suppose it was nice that he was thinkin bout me.
Thanks for those who comment..its greatly appreciated...and makes me a happy blogger :)
Comments