Work * Me* Vacation * Love
My job is pretty kewl...usually.
Next week is my 3 yr anniv....informed me I's gettin a raise>>>>:)
Tho I complain..I do make decent for all the work I dont be doin hehe.
It doesnt match my education level, but they work with me due to my student schedule.
And not evry job will do that.
So its all good. Cant believe I've been here for 3 years.
I used to be a chronic job quitter lol.
Whenever I leave here its gonna be hard bcuz I'm so used to this job.
My office, the ppl, comin and goin when I want.
Ahh well...I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
***
I feel better. Like me again. Even keeled, not stressin, extremely sarcastic...ME.
Thank God, cuz I was bout to call my counselor hehe.
I've been kinda distant with 2 ppl. They're goin thru sum stuff.
But can I take a break?!?! I just got over my issues, not ready to deal with sum1 else's just yet.
I've already listened, gave u my assessment/advice..I just need a bit of a breather from dramatics.
I dont resume my counselor duties til the end of Aug..cant I get a few days to just deal with myself?
I kno I'm always the go to person but let me get a lil break then u can lean on me again.
Thanks.
*sigh*
***
Have I mentioned that I'm goin to Baltimore this weekend?
hehe.
*sigh*
Cant wait to get away, breathe, chill, do a lil partaaayyyin, mayb flirt a bit w. sum find educated menz..and just enjoy myself.
Nice lil weekend getaway.
Too bad it aint a romantic weekend getaway.
But hey..it may turn in2 that;)
.....
BTW...yes I am still on strike from men.
But its lettin up.
I aint as angry of a black woman as b4 lol.
U gotta go thru the scraggamuffins to get the good ones I spose.
All in all...they're learnin experiences.
And I've DEF learned what I DONT want!
As well as what I do.
....
I'm pretty much on a "D can kiss my fine black a$$" tip @ the moment.
But I dont want to get into that.
Bcuz that stormy cloud'll mess up my clear blue skies.
And I've wasted too much energy on him as it is.
~Love her..love the song..vid is cute~
.....
B...still keeps poppin up.
I really aint tryin to like him again.
It seems like he's in a better place than when we were dealin w. each other.
Happy for him..he needed a break from things.
He's a kewl guy but I try not to regress.
Let's hope I remember this;)
Next week is my 3 yr anniv....informed me I's gettin a raise>>>>:)
Tho I complain..I do make decent for all the work I dont be doin hehe.
It doesnt match my education level, but they work with me due to my student schedule.
And not evry job will do that.
So its all good. Cant believe I've been here for 3 years.
I used to be a chronic job quitter lol.
Whenever I leave here its gonna be hard bcuz I'm so used to this job.
My office, the ppl, comin and goin when I want.
Ahh well...I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
***
I feel better. Like me again. Even keeled, not stressin, extremely sarcastic...ME.
Thank God, cuz I was bout to call my counselor hehe.
I've been kinda distant with 2 ppl. They're goin thru sum stuff.
But can I take a break?!?! I just got over my issues, not ready to deal with sum1 else's just yet.
I've already listened, gave u my assessment/advice..I just need a bit of a breather from dramatics.
I dont resume my counselor duties til the end of Aug..cant I get a few days to just deal with myself?
I kno I'm always the go to person but let me get a lil break then u can lean on me again.
Thanks.
*sigh*
***
Have I mentioned that I'm goin to Baltimore this weekend?
hehe.
*sigh*
Cant wait to get away, breathe, chill, do a lil partaaayyyin, mayb flirt a bit w. sum find educated menz..and just enjoy myself.
Nice lil weekend getaway.
Too bad it aint a romantic weekend getaway.
But hey..it may turn in2 that;)
.....
BTW...yes I am still on strike from men.
But its lettin up.
I aint as angry of a black woman as b4 lol.
U gotta go thru the scraggamuffins to get the good ones I spose.
All in all...they're learnin experiences.
And I've DEF learned what I DONT want!
As well as what I do.
....
I'm pretty much on a "D can kiss my fine black a$$" tip @ the moment.
But I dont want to get into that.
Bcuz that stormy cloud'll mess up my clear blue skies.
And I've wasted too much energy on him as it is.
~Love her..love the song..vid is cute~
.....
B...still keeps poppin up.
I really aint tryin to like him again.
It seems like he's in a better place than when we were dealin w. each other.
Happy for him..he needed a break from things.
He's a kewl guy but I try not to regress.
Let's hope I remember this;)
Comments
yay!
what work do you do? doesn't feel good when you feel like you are accomplishing something by showing longevity at a j-o-b. good for you mam!
its so beautiful when one can find themselves in themselves again. but sometimes one's got to lose themselves to gain self again.
have fun in b-more.
i haven't been there in years, but i hear the party scene is off the meter. so dance a couple jigs for me.
Torrance-:)
BC-Thx! I hadnt given up...I just took a break. I'm gettin bak..just bein more cautious and takin evn less BS than b4 hahha!
have a nice time this weekend, and if you meet someone don't be scurrred girlfriend! lol
to give him your number that is! :)