Do U Wanna Work 4 Diddy?

Let me preface this by sayin that I luuuuvvs me sum Diddy. Love his style, swagger, talent, ambition.



But..

the negro is about 4 kinds of crazy.

C-R-A-Z-Y!


I luv Diddy..but I wuld not want to work for him.

Sure workin for him opens up all kindsa doors...but if I gotta almost kill myself in the process...I'll pass.


And that no sleepin thing..naw I'm good.


I needs my rest.


Nonetheless..I cant wait to see what these ppl will do in order to be Diddy's assistant.

That grl Kim is a hot mess...she besta hope she dont get cut b4 the show is ovr lol!

Comments

nope cant say i do, rather work for self
. said…
i am not the biggest fan.
i have some issues with the way he handles his artists on his label.

and i'd be damned if i worked for him.
i was too done when he made the first mtb walk to get the cheesecake so i know i am not going to work for him.

*smh*
SistaSocialite said…
I'm SOOOO in LOVE with Diddy. Even though he's crazy, I'd work for him for a week tops, meet Jay-Z and Beyonce, and be their PR LOL, I dont care what stuff Diddy makes me do, I'll do... ONLY for a week.
arychtexas said…
I want 2 se that imma have 2 record it usin that dvr...but diddy is a beast...ill have to lay my blk hands on him
A.M. said…
yea...Diddy is my unofficial boo but he is crazy as you said. A teacher of mine in high school interned for him and said he threw a baby fit on the floor because someone put extra stuff on his burger that he didn't want.

SMH

Popular Posts