End of the Work Week Randomness

I cant wait to go outside so I can shake my head like a white grl.

Nuthin like a fresh retouch to get the weekend started.

The Tev just told me there's a sale goin on at Marshall's.

Guess where I'm goin rite aftr work;)

13 minutes..and countin.....

Its funny when guys try to run game like I'm stupid.

Sorry boo boo...leave that for the dumb chicks u mess with..I'm an educated black woman.

Usually I kno ur game b4 u evn finish spittin it.

*sigh*

When will ni$$az ever learn?

Airport...I was sposed to call him days ago.

Mayb 2day/2morro.

I saw my ex yesterday.

I'm always runnin in2 guys I dont wanna see.

He got a nice new car tho.

Just my luck he upgrades AFTER I'm done with him.

LMAO!

I think there was a girl in the car.

Mayb he'll stop poppin up evry coupla months to see if its still all good.

It aint been all good for years...

move on...I sure did.

Anywho.

I wanna go to bingo 2nite.

Yes I play bingo.

Well I used to go a lot..now I go sporadically.

I also wanna take the lil bro to a baseball game...mayb 2morro.

Let's see if the rain stays away.

I really need to finish Eric Jerome Dickey.

B4 school starts.

Mayb this weekend lol.

6 minutes & I's out!

Have a marrrrrrrrvelous weekend:)

Comments

Popular Posts